OP

AMG

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 PLATINUM POWERBOOST 2022
I am going to try this today. I have really been enjoying the unleashed system and I am floored that I have not been using it to its full potential. I have lossless and spatial enabled and figured it was working without problems. Very Excited. But also.....why can't they make the necessary updated to make it work wirelessly? If I can stream 4K video via wifi I would think a lossless audio file wouldn't be a problem.
Apple music has Spatial audio playlists , download some of that music( streaming will take up too much bandwidth). Have sound settings in the F150 set to surround, Also turn off any EQ in the phone itself.
Metallica has its S&M (1999) live in Hi-Res Lossless digital remastered and S&M2 live (2020) in the lossless format if you want to try it out
Sponsored

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
Can us 2019 B&O guys get this lossless audio as well by hooking up to USB?

OP
OP

AMG

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 PLATINUM POWERBOOST 2022
Can us 2019 B&O guys get this lossless audio as well by hooking up to USB?
i believe so, the lossless audio and hi res audio is from whatever music subscription you use, the output via USB will sound way nicer. Around where i am, every FM station now has HD radio stream on its main channel plus 1 or 2 more additional channels, HD radio is the way to go for just listening to terrestrial radio

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Engineer
FYI the easiest work around is to simply go to CarPlay settings in iPhone and toggle off CarPlay option in saved vehicle. This turns off wireless and allows you to run wired CarPlay. When you want wireless again, just toggle back on in iPhone settings.
Ford F-150 How to set up Wired Carplay in Sync 4 in F-150 -- DIY writeup instructions C61E9364-1192-45B6-B296-6B3BEFDDEF52
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN