First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
There is relatively simple explanation for deleting a phone profile from the Sync4 system- which entails clicking on a small trash can and confirming the deletion of the profile…except I don’t have any such option in the phone profile to delete it. I’m guessing I’m missing something simple?
Sponsored

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum ,MB GLC 300
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
2 tabs on top of Sync 4 I think it the phone setting on right than hit the trash can and delete
hope this helps if not delete it from iPhone if it is

OP
OP
nomarhits400

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
2 tabs on top of Sync 4 I think it the phone setting on right than hit the trash can and delete
hope this helps if not delete it from iPhone if it is
Ok, thanks- I’ll check that out. I deleted the connection from the phone- but it’s still in the sync system- as is the Motorola phone a Ford employee probably added to drive my truck back and forth to get the bed liner.

FirstTimeFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Platinum BAP 4x4 5.3L Iconic Silver
23 150 Platty. Phone (Android box that's no longer connected) appears in the list under PHONE LIST. I choose PHONE SETTINGS tab, Press TRASH CAN beside device I want to delete, confirm YES to delete. Nothing happens, I can't delete this sucker. Same process works fine on all other phones in the list.

Any ideas guys?

VRFlyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 EB FX4
23 150 Platty. Phone (Android box that's no longer connected) appears in the list under PHONE LIST. I choose PHONE SETTINGS tab, Press TRASH CAN beside device I want to delete, confirm YES to delete. Nothing happens, I can't delete this sucker. Same process works fine on all other phones in the list.

Any ideas guys?
I stumbled upon this thread, I have the same issue on my new 2023, there were a few salesmen smartphones added to obv. show other interested buyers. I deleted all 5-6 of them, except one that seems to be "stuck" on there, wondering if the full RESET via SYNC option will "fix" that?

Bleh!

Sponsored

rjinaz

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost 701A
Master reset will definitely remove them.
Just remember to re-register your truck in FordPass if you use it.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Master reset when buying new is good idea anyway. Who knows what all the prior owners or test drivers were doing.

It does take a bit of time (few minutes for mine) to reconnect to Ford servers after a master reset. Then pair up the truck with FordPass and you are good to go.

I did recently remove my own phones from truck as I had to replace mine and remove my backup phone I was using. No issues removing the phones and adding my new one. Nothing stuck at all. Went to phone list then the other button on screen, hit the trash can next to each one and dropped off the listing.
Sponsored