Ford Pass - cannot upload service receipt pictures

SRMD

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Sequoia, 2019 Outback, 1998 XJ
Anyone else having this issue? I had no problem 3 months ago on my last oil change, but I can no longer upload my self service receipts to document oil changes, etc.

The message I get is: “ Your receipt did not upload. Please try again later.”

I have been trying for the past 3 weeks, but no success.

suggestions?
Sponsored

Moe7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor
Mine has been the opposite, I couldn't do it several months ago, but worked fine just yesterday.

Mike_D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Anyone else having this issue? I had no problem 3 months ago on my last oil change, but I can no longer upload my self service receipts to document oil changes, etc.

The message I get is: “ Your receipt did not upload. Please try again later.”

I have been trying for the past 3 weeks, but no success.

suggestions?
@SRMD

Yes, I am having the same issue and getting the same “ Your receipt did not upload. Please try again later.” message when I try to add a receipt image from my iPhone Photos library. So frustrating! Did you find a way to upload your receipts?

OP
OP

SRMD

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Sequoia, 2019 Outback, 1998 XJ
@SRMD

Yes, I am having the same issue and getting the same “ Your receipt did not upload. Please try again later.” message when I try to add a receipt image from my iPhone Photos library. So frustrating! Did you find a way to upload your receipts?
No, I have not. I have also had intermittent issues with remote start via the ford pass app. This is at my home with excellent cell coverage. I had to use the key fob for remote start. Something is definitely going on with the app.

Mike_D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
I noticed that when I log into the web site:
Service History (ford.com)

And look at my Vehicle Dashboard --> Service History

I get a warning up at the top that says "Limited View", because "According to Ford records, you are not the owner of this vehicle.....If you are the owner please contact Ford so that we may update our records....."

I wonder if this is preventing me somehow from uploading receipts with FordPass app.

I also cannot see a way to upload a receipt to my existing self-service oil change records on the web site.

What a pain in the @zz!

I guess I'll try to call Ford this week and get the "Limited View" issue resolved, and bring up the receipt upload issue at same time. I'll report back what I find out.

Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I'm the owner and I can't upload receipts either with current app version.

FYI the Ford chat people fixed that issue with me saying I wasn't the owner last year.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I have been able to upload my receipts for every self-service oil change until the one I did on Jan 20

The control exists, but it errors out.

This is a screenshot of the error

Ford F-150 Ford Pass - cannot upload service receipt pictures 1000020661

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I have been able to upload my receipts for every self-service oil change until the one I did on Jan 20

The control exists, but it errors out.

This is a screenshot of the error

1000020661.jpg
That's not a receipt. 🤣

I had a lot of work done under warranty on last truck including engine self destruct and never once was there question of my oil changes. 🤷‍♂️

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
That's not a receipt. 🤣

I had a lot of work done under warranty on last truck including engine self destruct and never once was there question of my oil changes. 🤷‍♂️
Technically it IS a receipt when combined with the actual purchase receipt for a case of Motorcraft filters and enough QSFS for 4 oil changes. (It was uploaded with a previous self service oil change)

Besides, I dare Ford to EVER use proof of oil change as a warranty claim denial. On principal, I will make them $pend money to get away with it. I'm convinced I could convince any judge or jury that I'm only guilty of short oil change intervals my whole life. 😁
Sponsored