Cannot Log Into FORD Pass App

holliwood98

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302a CrewCab
So, we just bought a new 2021 F150 on Friday. The salesman helped my wife set up the FORD Pass app on her phone while I was cleaning out my old truck, and he told me I could create my account later on. So, now I'm trying to get my phone to hook up to it, but the app won't even let me log in. He didn't give me any clear directions on whether to just download the app on my phone and use her login info or to create my own account and sync it. I read online that I can create my own account, then request access from my wife since we set hers up first, but after going through the setup on my phone, when I put in my username and password, it just gives me an "invalid URL" message and doesn't do anything. I've restarted my phone and deleted/redownloaded the app multiple times, but it still will not do anything. Has anyone had this problem? I've attached the screenshot of it.
Ford F-150 Cannot Log Into FORD Pass App FORD Pass Error.PNG
Sponsored

TexasTrash

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Space White V8
Occupation
Pipeline Controller
Mine would not connect yesterday (7/25) all day, until that afternoon, now it's fine. I had some issues with the same thing with my Ranger, wouldn't work randomly for a day or so, then all good. They sent me some ford points for the inconvenience, yay.

OP
OP
holliwood98

holliwood98

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302a CrewCab
Yeah, I tried it again today, but it still doesn't work

Randy C

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Lariat Screw 4x4, 2021 King Ranch 4x4 5.0
I'm having same problem for a week!! Called Ford, no help. call dealer no clue. had no problems from April til last week. Removed app reinstalled NG
.Guess I'll bring truck to Ford.
Sponsored