Ford Order Tracking Site Back Up

jp1170

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 SCREW Lariat 501A
Occupation
Sr. Systems Engineer
I just tried the Ford order tracking website and it is actually working. It's still showing a picture of a XLT Lighting when my order was actually a 2022 Lariat but everything else seems to be correct like the window sticker link, and the timeline it provides.

The problem now is I can't get this forum tracker or the mach e tracker to load anything. Hopefully Ford didn't catch on and block outside access to the information that these trackers are receiving!
Sponsored

Velkyrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hmm, giving me "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN." again.

The other trackers aren't working for me either now though. Mach-E, this forum, direct API link or whatever it's called... All just don't return anything now. Do those work for you?

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Didn’t work for me:/

OP
OP

jp1170

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sr. Systems Engineer
Hmm, giving me "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN." again.

The other trackers aren't working for me either now though. Mach-E, this forum, direct API link or whatever it's called... All just don't return anything now. Do those work for you?
No i can't get any of them to work other than the actual Ford site. Maybe they are implementing changes to the system to get the 2022 Build/Price information up and available. I could definitely see where they would want to try and restrict access to the production information to only their website and dealer systems but that's just the IT/Engineer side of me thinking about 100s if not 1000s of people checking status on their order everyday. Who knows!?

Velkyrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
No i can't get any of them to work other than the actual Ford site. Maybe they are implementing changes to the system to get the 2022 Build/Price information up and available. I could definitely see where they would want to try and restrict access to the production information to only their website and dealer systems but that's just the IT/Engineer side of me thinking about 100s if not 1000s of people checking status on their order everyday. Who knows!?
If they broke the only semi-reliable tracking and I still can't use the official Ford one I'm gonna be so grumpy. What am I going to spend my time on all day if not obsessively refreshing the mach-e tracker?

Sponsored

OP
OP

jp1170

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sr. Systems Engineer
If they broke the only semi-reliable tracking and I still can't use the official Ford one I'm gonna be so grumpy. What am I going to spend my time on all day if not obsessively refreshing the mach-e tracker?
Haha I got a good laugh out of that one! I'm going through the 2021 build and price website trying to build out a truck like i ordered as a 2022 and there are alot of the images for options/packages that are not showing up. I'd almost bet they are rolling out everything for the 2022 model year on their website and probably gearing up for full go next week once 2022 production starts at KC.

Velkyrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Haha I got a good laugh out of that one! I'm going through the 2021 build and price website trying to build out a truck like i ordered as a 2022 and there are alot of the images for options/packages that are not showing up. I'd almost bet they are rolling out everything for the 2022 model year on their website and probably gearing up for full go next week once 2022 production starts at KC.
Interesting, you're right, some of them that had photos are indeed missing them now.

OP
OP

jp1170

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sr. Systems Engineer
Interesting, you're right, some of them that had photos are indeed missing them now.
I couldn't even get through building a truck without it hanging up on an option that i was adding or even one time it just randomly changed from a Lariat to a Raptor when i went to change the interior color from gray to black. So i definitely think they are working on rolling out the updated website functions for 2022 MY. The official ford tracker is consistently loading for me though which is a plus. Hopefully it will start working for others soon.

Ninjaryan03

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech
I just tried the Ford order tracking website and it is actually working. It's still showing a picture of a XLT Lighting when my order was actually a 2022 Lariat but everything else seems to be correct like the window sticker link, and the timeline it provides.

The problem now is I can't get this forum tracker or the mach e tracker to load anything. Hopefully Ford didn't catch on and block outside access to the information that these trackers are receiving!
Maybe the forum tracker was causing the ford tracker not to work

Mrkada

First Name
Ronie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Maybe the forum tracker was causing the ford tracker not to work

Hahahahaha i also I ordered a 2022 Lariat Powerboost and it’s showing 2022 lightning XLT I had to call ford this morning for them to explain to me the system is wonky

Ford F-150 Ford Order Tracking Site Back Up DEC7D451-3520-402F-8894-D567BF71D714

Sponsored

DT400

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
79 Scout II, 90 Mustang gt, 95 F-150, 22 F-150
I have yet to have either the Mach-E or the Ford website trackers work for me.

Ford order tracker says ..We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

Mach-E linked from this site says...Can't Retrieve This VIN

Darrell

Ninjaryan03

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech
I have yet to have either the Mach-E or the Ford website trackers work for me.

Ford order tracker says ..We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

Mach-E linked from this site says...Can't Retrieve This VIN

Darrell
Are you using auto fill for the order number and vin? I found this causes issues. I have to manually type them in for the site to work

Velkyrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Are you using auto fill for the order number and vin? I found this causes issues. I have to manually type them in for the site to work

That doesn't seem to change anything for me. Still nothing works.
Sponsored