First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
You and me both, I would have preferred the 3.55 to get 25 or 26 mpg on the highway, and would have been fine with the small hit in tow rating, but they decided we don't get to vote. Maybe the Ford product planners are democrats...oops, too soon?
Never too soon for that! (y)
Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
And I was unrealistically hopeful that politics and/or religion wouldn't pollute this forum, like it has other related forums. Oh well, humans will be humans. ?‍♂?
You right! I apologize ?

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Me too, I started it, but it was a pretty light hearted jab. I apologize if I offended anyone.
I appreciate the unnecessary apologies from both you and Bob. I honestly wasn't offended or looking for an apology..... just hoping we can all appreciate our common excitement for the Gen14 F150 without any negativity.

It's really not my job to moderate this community, so I should also apologize for my unintentionally causing you guys to feel guilty due to my poorly worded comments.

I sincerely hope this forum continues to be a friendly, informative resource, regardless of where we come from.

Sponsored

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Good job guys. That was stand up by all of you.

And now to science and engineering: I wonder if the Powerboost will have the same torque as the Spacex launch tonight? Tried to see it from Tampa, but too many clouds.

Man - i love science and engineering.
And I love that American made technology is back in space.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I appreciate the unnecessary apologies from both you and Bob. I honestly wasn't offended or looking for an apology..... just hoping we can all appreciate our common excitement for the Gen14 F150 without any negativity.

It's really not my job to moderate this community, so I should also apologize for my unintentionally causing you guys to feel guilty due to my poorly worded comments.

I sincerely hope this forum continues to be a friendly, informative resource, regardless of where we come from.
You right, and I'm glad you did what you did. I've been on such forums and the BS and hate seems to run it down.

I don't want that to happen here also. We need good folks like yourself and what appears 900 more such folks.

This is the best forum, I actually kind of hope it doesn't grow too big for you know what will happen then. Lol

Now back to the waiting game.

Ford F-150 F150 Hybrid Towing Range? 1605492458046

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Good job guys. That was stand up by all of you.

And now to science and engineering: I wonder if the Powerboost will have the same torque as the Spacex launch tonight? Tried to see it from Tampa, but too many clouds.

Man - i love science and engineering.
And I love that American made technology is back in space.
Oh, yeah, I heard that today. So I guess it went OK, when I saw it on tv they were just getting ready.

Yeah, me too!
Sponsored