Sponsored

Dealer messed up my order. Looking for help to see what went wrong.

OP
OP
https.j0n

https.j0n

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2038 F150 XLT (ordered in 2021)
Sounds good news for you, but that's it?! Personally - and I'm sure everyone else here - I am interested in the whole story...what transpired, what did they bullshit you with excuses as to what happened, how many strings did you need to pull for them to offer you and acceptable solution, etc....
Long story short, they acted surprised and said they‘ve never seen anything like that before. I just ignored their reaction and with the information i had about my order (a screenshot of the internal system, showing it being modified), I said any excuse or reason is unacceptable and that I shouldn’t be the one doing the research to make sure an order is accurate.

This was on saturday the 23rd and they asked if they could have until Monday so they could speak with the scheduling folks at Ford. I said sure but I needed a solution by then.

Monday came around and my sales rep called me and said that they’d be happy to offer me a 22 at the same price. I said the only way I am taking a 2022 with them, is if they get me a priority 1 from Ford. I made it clear that I would walk away if I don’t get that.

The rest of the week was too busy for me, i was working 9m to midnight ish everyday but the sales rep eventually texted me to say he’d have an answer for me Saturday morning and I simply replied that I’d be in at 11 Saturday to sort this out for the last time.

When I walked in, the sales rep brought me to the scheduling and he informed me that ford agreed on the priority 1 and that we’ll be placing the 2022 order.

I’m going to request a discount on the line-x spray in liner and they are giving me the tonneau cover at cost with free install, so all in all I am happy with the outcome despite the absolutely shit show it was.

Well, I havnt been to the dealership yet... Im the other dude with the same problem lol

Did the dealership offer you anything else beside priority 1? I hope I'll get that as well!

It's a good night as well I get to add black appearance and onboard scale lol...but I lost my colour :(

I wanted velocity blue!
Just to make sure you see this reply, but they didn’t offer me the priority code, I requested it and informed them that it was the only way I would be buying from them at that point.

You should do the same and if you don‘t already know what happened to your order, someone here could probably help you get that info.

Good luck!
Sponsored

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
Long story short, they acted surprised and said they‘ve never seen anything like that before. I just ignored their reaction and with the information i had about my order (a screenshot of the internal system, showing it being modified), I said any excuse or reason is unacceptable and that I shouldn’t be the one doing the research to make sure an order is accurate.

This was on saturday the 23rd and they asked if they could have until Monday so they could speak with the scheduling folks at Ford. I said sure but I needed a solution by then.

Monday came around and my sales rep called me and said that they’d be happy to offer me a 22 at the same price. I said the only way I am taking a 2022 with them, is if they get me a priority 1 from Ford. I made it clear that I would walk away if I don’t get that.

The rest of the week was too busy for me, i was working 9m to midnight ish everyday but the sales rep eventually texted me to say he’d have an answer for me Saturday morning and I simply replied that I’d be in at 11 Saturday to sort this out for the last time.

When I walked in, the sales rep brought me to the scheduling and he informed me that ford agreed on the priority 1 and that we’ll be placing the 2022 order.

I’m going to request a discount on the line-x spray in liner and they are giving me the tonneau cover at cost with free install, so all in all I am happy with the outcome despite the absolutely shit show it was.

Just to make sure you see this reply, but they didn’t offer me the priority code, I requested it and informed them that it was the only way I would be buying from them at that point.

You should do the same and if you don‘t already know what happened to your order, someone here could probably help you get that info.

Good luck!
Thank you for the update.

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
I am tracking my vehicle here and it has everything that I ordered, I hope this matches Ford's database.

Paul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I ordered my F150 on March 16th. Lariat 501a loaded with many options which is all correct with the exception of a front bench. It’s window sticker is finally available last week and shows buckets. I contacted my sales rep and he acknowledges that all the paperwork shows 501a with bench but it’s built with buckets. I can’t take the truck, we are a family of 6. Dealer is now telling my they can reorder and put a rush but I will not receive the same deal and will have to pay a lot more?

I told him to speak to his manager and get back to me. Completely unacceptable. Waiting almost a year now for this? BS!

Paul

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
I ordered my F150 on March 16th. Lariat 501a loaded with many options which is all correct with the exception of a front bench. It’s window sticker is finally available last week and shows buckets. I contacted my sales rep and he acknowledges that all the paperwork shows 501a with bench but it’s built with buckets. I can’t take the truck, we are a family of 6. Dealer is now telling my they can reorder and put a rush but I will not receive the same deal and will have to pay a lot more?

I told him to speak to his manager and get back to me. Completely unacceptable. Waiting almost a year now for this? BS!

Paul
That’s brutal man. What dealer? East court?
Sponsored