Sponsored

Should I be able to see my order under 'My Reservations, Orders and Purchases' at ford.com

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
As the subject says, should I be able to see my order under 'My Reservations, Orders and Purchases' at ford.com. I did get am email from ford to my account when the dealer order the truck two days ago saying that 'Your order has been confirmed'. I logged in to ford.com with same email but don't see it there. Should I?
Sponsored

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
I'm going to go with NO. I've been ordered for 6+ months now and nothing popped up there. If you had a pre order for lightning or bronco etc then it would be there. I don't know why normal orders don't pop up there.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
I had registered and loaded the info for my 2005 F150 on the Ford.com website long before ordering my 2022 F150. My email ws the same as that used for the 2022 order and I got all the order-related emails from Ford at that address.

FWIW I never saw any info about my 2022 order on that website, nothing ever populated the 'orders and reservations' webpage.

When I got the VIN for the 2022 (before delivery from the order tracking website) and used that to add the still-on-order F150 to the vehicle list on the Ford.com website I only got general vehicle info, nothing relating to tracking the order, etc. on the 'orders and reservations' section of that site.

towpro

First Name
will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat Powerboost
when I ordered a 2021 ranger I never saw anything in that account

Badhabit

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 SCrew 4x4 5.0 302A
Reservations, Orders and Purchases only apply to pre-production/special order vehicles that are ordered directly with Ford. Lightning, Bronco, etc.
You do not have an order with Ford for standard production vehicles, your dealer has an order with them and they have their own software to track and monitor the order.
Sponsored