OP

Schulz314

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat, 3.5L PB, BAP, Max Trailer Tow
Huh...when I decided I wanted BlueCruise added, mostly just for enhanced resale value, I called my dealer and asked if it was possible. It was 3 weeks after my original order and 2 weeks after getting my build date (yeah, I got my build date really quickly). My salesman said "sure" and contacted me the next day with a new "Preview Order" sheet with the updated pricing (and a better priority code). Six weeks later I was able to pull my window sticker showing the addition and a week later it went down the line. Then I waited six months for it to be completed.

Guess it could be that your dealer just doesn't want to go through whatever hassles they have to deal with to change orders but my dealer acted like he did changes all the time.
I actually just got off the phone with the manager and he did reach out and talk with a few different people. They got the Power Deployable Running Boards added. When I asked about the B&O Unleashed they thought it was already on there. Problem is they didn’t know there was a difference between the B&O and the B&O Unleashed. Now we try to get it right again tomorrow. I will say, the manager has been helpful and does seem to be trying so that’s nice.
Sponsored

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A Rapid Red SCrew PB FX4 MaxTow
I actually just got off the phone with the manager and he did reach out and talk with a few different people. They got the Power Deployable Running Boards added. When I asked about the B&O Unleashed they thought it was already on there. Problem is they didn’t know there was a difference between the B&O and the B&O Unleashed. Now we try to get it right again tomorrow. I will say, the manager has been helpful and does seem to be trying so that’s nice.
The third year of the model and they did not know what B&O Unleashed is...wow! Well at least they are working with you. Good luck getting the changes.

OP
OP

Schulz314

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The third year of the model and they did not know what B&O Unleashed is...wow! Well at least they are working with you. Good luck getting the changes.
Exactly…and that’s how the order got messed up on the first place. And thanks! Fingers crossed

OP
OP

Schulz314

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just wanted to update this thread in case someone else has the same issue.
After many calls and even more emails and following up, I was able to get both items added even though I already have a VIN and production date. So for anyone else looking into this, apparently it is possible but was very taxing.
Sponsored