Sponsored

Current Shipping Delays

kcarter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT 2.7, 2022 F150 Platinum
that's where they get loaded on rail cars , mine moved from Dearborn to flat rock last night approximately 20 miles .
Is Flat Rock exclusive to Rail shipping for F150s coming over from DTP? My WS is Convoy & delivery is local in Detroit. Interesting...
Sponsored

Mitch42

First Name
mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 ram 1500 21 Platinum Expedition
Occupation
auto repair
I did that and said truck is somewhere in Tennessee but could not understand what she said. I will try it again later

flasch192

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 1993 Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Engine Assembly Tech
Is Flat Rock exclusive to Rail shipping for F150s coming over from DTP? My WS is Convoy & delivery is local in Detroit. Interesting...
I believe so I don’t see any tracks leading into the Dearborn plant when I zoom in on the bread crum my truck leaves when tracking it thru ford pass only Flat Rock plant .

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I called a representative at NS, my truck is in Conway PA, not Michigan. The 800 number tracker doesn't work for my railcar number for some reason. So another 327 miles to go.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 on order
Sent emails to the Ford corporate contacts each of the past two days and never received a response, but just got the notification that my truck shipped. Not sure if it made a difference or is just a coincidence but I’m not complaining! 65 days from when the build was complete

Sponsored

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Sent emails to the Ford corporate contacts each of the past two days and never received a response, but just got the notification that my truck shipped. Not sure if it made a difference or is just a coincidence but I’m not complaining! 65 days from when the build was complete
Who knows if your pestering worked, but its out the door!

pjstud1v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat on order
Mine just arrived at the dealership. I never got a shipping notification and the tracker still says awaiting shipment. Seems like the perfect ending to this madness.

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
I called a representative at NS, my truck is in Conway PA, not Michigan. The 800 number tracker doesn't work for my railcar number for some reason. So another 327 miles to go.
Mine is also headed to Wilmington (SE PA dealer) and shipped last week. I wonder if it's on the same train.. I'll pretend like it is haha.

Sponsored

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
Did you get a railcar number? Mine is 990523
I'm going to ask the chat the next time they're available. The last time I contacted them they "reminded" me to go to my dealer for status, and Ford told the dealer not to give out rail car numbers. Just another notch on the Ford is shitty at communicating belt.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I'm going to ask the chat the next time they're available. The last time I contacted them they "reminded" me to go to my dealer for status, and Ford told the dealer not to give out rail car numbers. Just another notch on the Ford is shitty at communicating belt.
Chat will give you carrier info

Ford F-150 Current Shipping Delays Screenshot 2022-07-18 at 4.57.32 PM