First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
The harness you buy has the upper and lower LEDs in a single harness. The only connector is the one that plugs into the door harness.
You will remove the upper LED and replace that entire harness with the new harness which has the upper and lower LEDs. You cannot buy just the lower section.
awesome! thanks for clearing that up. by chance, are these part numbers in the OP? #1? if not can we include them there by chance?

EDIT: looks like they were added! thanks!
Sponsored

Bhartwick1

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F150 XLT; ‘16 F150 XLT
Occupation
Sales
A few last questions before I jump in with both feet. Mod'ing a '22 XLT SCREW, PBS, without connectors. Planning the glove box, Media Bin, Cup Holders, and Floor Ambient Lights.

1: Best way to cut a hole in the media bin.
2: Do you have to enable ambient lighting in Forscan? If so, where do I find the code. I have looked and was not able to see anything on the general spreadsheet they have flying around on the web.
3: Part number for rear seat ambient lighting, and how to's.

Thanks

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
A few last questions before I jump in with both feet. Mod'ing a '22 XLT SCREW, PBS, without connectors. Planning the glove box, Media Bin, Cup Holders, and Floor Ambient Lights.

1: Best way to cut a hole in the media bin.
2: Do you have to enable ambient lighting in Forscan? If so, where do I find the code. I have looked and was not able to see anything on the general spreadsheet they have flying around on the web.
3: Part number for rear seat ambient lighting, and how to's.

Thanks
If you have a 2022 then I think you have the media bin cutout already. There should be a plastic blank cover where the light goes. I only thought the 2023 models had the cutout removed. I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time.

Texas2022XLT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302A
If you have a 2022 then I think you have the media bin cutout already. There should be a plastic blank cover where the light goes. I only thought the 2023 models had the cutout removed. I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time.
My 22 didn't have the cutout either.

OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
XLT trucks never had the media bin light so theres no blank cover in these. and now most 23 trucks(all trims) seem to have lost the cutout. ive ran across a couple raptor guys who did have them.

Sponsored

SCTYDOG

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner
I have everything except for the Media bin light (ML3Z-14A318-C). Tasca canceled my order saying backlog and no ETA. Does anybody have an extra they need to sell?

c1823a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat
There are, or at least was, some on Ebay. May not be the cheapest route though...

Sparks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum & 2022 Bronco Outer Banks
I have some on order from ford parts with an eta of 2/21.

Big Cam

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Support Engineer

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning -Lariat ER, Model 3
Occupation
IT
Varsity Ford has been good with these parts.

SCTYDOG

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner

asouza68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platnium
I've been trying to scan this thread to figure out how to add the door lightning. Do I need to take off the entire door panels to access the lighting harness? Saw a video one how to take off the entire panels, but wondering if there was a different/better/quicker way to install?

OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
I've been trying to scan this thread to figure out how to add the door lightning. Do I need to take off the entire door panels to access the lighting harness? Saw a video one how to take off the entire panels, but wondering if there was a different/better/quicker way to install?
to change out the door lights you have to remove the door panel, no way around it.
Sponsored