First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150 3.5 eco boost king ranch
Occupation
Carpenter
Anyone around central Indiana with a mongoose that would be interested in helping a technologically challenged old guy with updates? I’d gladly pay you for your time!!
Sponsored

OldMan1962

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 3.5L Supercrew 302A Guard Green
Occupation
Retired
Anyone around the St. Louis area with a mongoose and associated cabling? My truck has never been updated but the APIM was replaced on 3/14. I'm kinda anxious to see what 3 years worth of updates will do to my truck!

danike

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat
Occupation
IT Director
Anyone around central Indiana with a mongoose that would be interested in helping a technologically challenged old guy with updates? I’d gladly pay you for your time!!
I live in Floyds Knobs, Indiana (southern IN) and will help you when it's my turn to get to borrow the Mongoose cable. Send me a private message if you're willing to drive and we can go from there. Cheers

Sponsored

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
As some of you may know, @Cnixon also has two mongooses he loans out. He'll be involved in a work project for a few months and he graciously mailed his two to me so I can add them to the rotation. So those of you still waiting, I be able to get to you twice as fast.

UncleFester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Anyone around the St. Louis area with a mongoose and associated cabling? My truck has never been updated but the APIM was replaced on 3/14. I'm kinda anxious to see what 3 years worth of updates will do to my truck!
Dont get to excited, my 21 had zero updates the first 2.5 years, APIM was replaced and got several updates and never noticed anything different after an update.

OldMan1962

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 3.5L Supercrew 302A Guard Green
Occupation
Retired
Dont get to excited, my 21 had zero updates the first 2.5 years, APIM was replaced and got several updates and never noticed anything different after an update.
So far, my truck has gotten 5 OTA updates and I do see differences.
Sponsored