Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Last week when I was at my dealer to take delivery, I was told by a sales rep that Ford has stopped taking 302A sports package edition for the XLT. I don’t know the validity of this.
Sponsored

Moz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 502a 3.5l Ecoboost Avalanche
Railcar was emptied today so it's another step closer. Guessing it will be next week for me to take delivery.
Where did you find that it was emptied today? I have the railcar number but haven't called to track yet... Mine left Kansas on a train bound for Quebec April 6th... I'm in NB so I don't know if they drive them from Quebec or truck them.

r-model

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT with some goodies, 2021 F150 XLT 302A Velocity Blue (ordered)
Occupation
designer
Do you guys know if I can ask dealer about some sort of confirmation of order from Ford and how soon after ordering should I do that?
Ask your salesperson for the "DORA" this is a very important paper, gives what was ordered, the VIN, the order number and which plant it will be built

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Power running boards? Did I miss an option? I ordered the 302A High package which I understand gets me the chrome 6” running boards, but I’m intrigued about power running boards??
Mine is Lariat, I don’t think it’s available on XLT.
My build list is:
502A Package
Double sunroof
B&O Unleashed
Fx4
20” rims
Power tailgate
Power running boards
2kW generator
360° Camera
Drop in bed liner
Wheel well liners
Tray style liner

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Ask your salesperson for the "DORA" this is a very important paper, gives what was ordered, the VIN, the order number and which plant it will be built
Will do! Do you know how soon it’s usually available after ordering?

Sponsored

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
Where did you find that it was emptied today? I have the railcar number but haven't called to track yet... Mine left Kansas on a train bound for Quebec April 6th... I'm in NB so I don't know if they drive them from Quebec or truck them.
I've been calling CPR's automated tracker toll free number religiously over the last week several times each day. It arrived in Montreal on Wednesday and yesterday the statuses were:
- 8am "placed siding" which I assume was the railcar was put in position for unloading
- 2pm "unloaded" which I presume means it was emptied
- 3pm "released"

According to this list, there is a railyard in Moncton, NB which is serviced by CN. I imagine your truck would go there before getting trucked to the dealership.

For interest sake, this is the Saint Luc railyard from Google maps. It's massive! Zoom in and you can see all the areas where vehicles are parked. Wonder how many cars move through there daily?

Last edited:

Moz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 502a 3.5l Ecoboost Avalanche
I've been calling CPR's automated tracker toll free number religiously over the last week several times each day. It arrived in Montreal on Wednesday and yesterday the statuses were:
- 8am "placed siding" which I assume was the railcar was put in position for unloading
- 2pm "unloaded" which I presume means it was emptied
- 3pm "released"

According to this list, there is a railyard in Moncton, NB which is serviced by CN. I imagine your truck would go there before getting trucked to the dealership.
Interesting, thanks for the Info!

Sponsored

r-model

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT with some goodies, 2021 F150 XLT 302A Velocity Blue (ordered)
Occupation
designer
Will do! Do you know how soon it’s usually available after ordering?
it should be available a couple of days after ordering, I have a couple of different DORA's for my truck, when the order was placed and when a VIN has been assigned

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Last week when I was at my dealer to take delivery, I was told by a sales rep that Ford has stopped taking 302A sports package edition for the XLT. I don’t know the validity of this.
I think that's true. I bought my XLT Mar 26, and the 302A automatically includes the XTR package. they must have a boatload of chrome bumpers to use up. The only unfortunate thing is the XTR includes the column shift even if you order the 40/console/40 like I did. I would have preferred the 302A Sport version but it isn't available.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
Hoping that my truck makes it onto this fabled Canada-only Saturday train from the KC yard tomorrow. As far as I can tell it's not actually waiting for any parts....
Sponsored