Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
So how far out do they typically schedule build dates for vehicles? My dealer called yesterday to tell me my build date is scheduled for 05/24. That seems like a long ways out to schedule a build.
Sponsored

20acrefarms

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Atlas, 2023 F150 XL
Occupation
Industrial Fire Fighter
I think that's true. I bought my XLT Mar 26, and the 302A automatically includes the XTR package. they must have a boatload of chrome bumpers to use up. The only unfortunate thing is the XTR includes the column shift even if you order the 40/console/40 like I did. I would have preferred the 302A Sport version but it isn't available.
302a come standard with the XTR package for some strange reason but if you want the sport package you have to add it to the 302a and it will replace the XTR package. It’s a 500 dollar option. As others have said maybe Ford won’t let any more sport appearance packages be ordered right now but 302a has always been automatically XTR that required addition of sport package.

Sponsored

Brent

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 EB FX4
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement
You might be waiting a while, I ordered mine in December of 2020 and still hoping for a six month delivery.

Brent

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 EB FX4
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement
Ordered mine March 16. Got the VIN and order# March 25.
Scheduled for the week of April 26.
Can you tell me which dealer you ordered from? Just interested, very quick return.

1fitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My order was pushed to May 17th production week :cautious:

towingnp

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, 2021 F150 Lariat on order
So I ordered here in MTL on March 10th. Lariat 502 PB. No liner, tonneau or wheel well liners. In other words, no constrained item.

Salesman initially said he thought it should be April production. Texted him this morning. He told me it’s slated for w/o May 24th but doesn’t have a VIN or order number for me though.

Happy to have a more precise date but is it normal that they have a production week but no VIN or order number?

Sponsored

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
So I ordered here in MTL on March 10th. Lariat 502 PB. No liner, tonneau or wheel well liners. In other words, no constrained item.

Salesman initially said he thought it should be April production. Texted him this morning. He told me it’s slated for w/o May 24th but doesn’t have a VIN or order number for me though.

Happy to have a more precise date but is it normal that they have a production week but no VIN or order number?
My dealer also told me May 24, but said that the VIN had been issued . My order went in March 15 in Alberta.

towingnp

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, 2021 F150 Lariat on order
My dealer also told me May 24, but said that the VIN had been issued . My order went in March 15 in Alberta.
Thanks. Not sure what that means for me. They give me a build week but say no VIN or order# available? Anyone knows? Wouldn’t they at least have an order number if it was submitted to Ford?

65mustang

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
56 TBird, 65 Mustang, 98 F250 etc
Occupation
Retired FoMoCo
You might be waiting a while, I ordered mine in December of 2020 and still hoping for a six month delivery.
Ditto - ordered mine Dec. 3, before the 2 week shutdown it was scheduled April 23rd, now who knows? 6 months would not surprise me.
Sponsored