Sponsored

BLIS acting up with trailer attached.

snipes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 KR
I have pulled my pop up camper several times with my 402a tremor and blis worked great on both sides. On an extended camping road trip and the driver side blind spot indicator in the mirror is acting strange. It sometimes turns on when nothing is in lane next to me. Sometimes sees car but only working for truck length but not 20ft camper. Sometimes works as expected. Passenger side works fine. The trailer is selected in the menu as usual. Has been acting up for over 1000 miles and few disconnect/reconnect of the trailer. Bummer it doesn’t work because it is really helpful when moving lanes or passing. Anybody else have this issue?
Sponsored

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Mine was disabled on the way out to the camping site this past weekend and then worked fine on the way back. :/

{tpc}

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 302a High SuperCrew 3.5 EB MaxTow
I have pulled my pop up camper several times with my 402a tremor and blis worked great on both sides. On an extended camping road trip and the driver side blind spot indicator in the mirror is acting strange. It sometimes turns on when nothing is in lane next to me. Sometimes sees car but only working for truck length but not 20ft camper. Sometimes works as expected. Passenger side works fine. The trailer is selected in the menu as usual. Has been acting up for over 1000 miles and few disconnect/reconnect of the trailer. Bummer it doesn’t work because it is really helpful when moving lanes or passing. Anybody else have this issue?

I've had 2 trucks with Blis now, and both act this way on the drivers side. I have a camera on the back of the trailer and the tow mirrors, so maybe the blis is redundant at this point and it doesn't bother me that much anymore. But I have never had it act any different.

I am interested if there is a fix for this, otherwise I just say to myself that since its easier to see whats happening on the drivers side, its working as intended (even if it isn't).

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Mine was disabled on the way out to the camping site this past weekend and then worked fine on the way back. :/
My Bliss has always worked on the outbound legges of camping trips. It sometimes didn't work on the inbound legs.
Sponsored