PhilBurks

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
philburks.com
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited, all options is on order.
Occupation
CEO
My 2021 PB KR worked flawlessly with the yaw sensors, no sticker support. After update to modules and bluecruise update None of my sensors work! the system wants to setup with stickers, does not recognize the yaw sensors. it will not find the stickers either. so now my pro trialer backup is defunct and also lost trailer blind spot. Not a happy camper. 2 enginers , 3 months at ford, and no solution. they even sent the ford house a fancy form of Zoom headset to follow the technician in his steps in trying to fix.
Well.... this gives me pause! I'm fully updated and haven't yet tried the trailer connection. I need to try it this weekend BEFORE I need it!!! I did notice that my trailer configs disapeared after the update. BTW, I have stickers (legacy from '18) and now yaw.

Thanks for the (potential) heads up!
Sponsored

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
The backup assist cable has 12 pins. On my 21 KR it sits below the 7 pin connector. There is no 4 pin flat connector.
Same with my MY22 PB XLT 302A.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
My 2021 PB KR worked flawlessly with the yaw sensors, no sticker support. After update to modules and bluecruise update None of my sensors work! the system wants to setup with stickers, does not recognize the yaw sensors. it will not find the stickers either. so now my pro trialer backup is defunct and also lost trailer blind spot. Not a happy camper. 2 enginers , 3 months at ford, and no solution. they even sent the ford house a fancy form of Zoom headset to follow the technician in his steps in trying to fix.
What is your VIN

jwander92

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost,
Was there ever a resolution to the OP's question? I have power to PTBA knob because the back light is on when headlights turn on. But, pressing the knob in to turn it on does nothing. Maybe a forscan option to enable?

EricR

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"PowerBeast" - our 2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
Was there ever a resolution to the OP's question? I have power to PTBA knob because the back light is on when headlights turn on. But, pressing the knob in to turn it on does nothing. Maybe a forscan option to enable?
No Forscan needed.

Have you tried pressing the center of the PTBA knob with a trailer connected?
Sponsored