Best Dealer to Order 2024 F150

Uncorked

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 XL
OP, I would also recommend Granger. I bought my truck with an extended warranty from them a year ago today and I am still very happy with my experience.

Etl330

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I’m confused with all the Granger recs. I always thought their pricing was good, but today looking at their trucks the msrp listed on their site does not match the actual sticker for the trucks thus showing a larger ‘discount’ than they’re actually giving.

Ford F-150 Best Dealer to Order 2024 F150 IMG_7065

Ford F-150 Best Dealer to Order 2024 F150 IMG_7064

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
They may handle the advertising of their "own on the lot trucks differently" IDK. When you speak with them any quote or pricing will be in relation to invoice price. Throw any MSRP pricing out the window.

In the above situation you are getting that $9.7k discount but you are right some of that discount is "built in" already. That is a nice looking truck and if you are interested in it, just call them or shoot them an email and request a quote. You may find the quote price is even better. Good luck.

BarryT82

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
USAF
Granger is using the high MSRP before the included discounts that Ford gives you for certain packages.

Does Koon's Woodbridge still offer a discount below invoice for special orders? I placed an order with them in January 2022, but ended up cancelling it in Dec 2022 because they kept delaying it and removing options. They finally delivered it to the dealership in late January 2023 and it sat on the lot for a while.

I'm contemplating ordering a 2024 or buying a used 2022. I don't need the vehicle until mid July since my employer is currently paying for a long term rental until then.

Sponsored

Jekyll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 XLT SCAB 6.5, 2024 F150 Lariat SCREW, 6.
Try Ciocca Ford, Quakertown PA. 4% below invoice. Calculation observes package and engine discounts. Ask for Kris. In my case it came out to 11% below the final MSRP (after Hybrid and 502a discounts). I guess you could say it was 14.6% under high MSRP.

Etl330

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Granger is using the high MSRP before the included discounts that Ford gives you for certain packages.

Does Koon's Woodbridge still offer a discount below invoice for special orders? I placed an order with them in January 2022, but ended up cancelling it in Dec 2022 because they kept delaying it and removing options. They finally delivered it to the dealership in late January 2023 and it sat on the lot for a while.

I'm contemplating ordering a 2024 or buying a used 2022. I don't need the vehicle until mid July since my employer is currently paying for a long term rental until then.
In my photo they are using an MSRP even higher than the high MSRP on the sticker!

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Hey yall, after a couple of months with no word from Ford about my existing 2024 F-150 XL order (blend date of 01/25) , I'm really considering placing another order since it seems like the most recent orders are being shipped before mine.

I'm curious on some of the better dealers to place my order from, if they can beat X-Plan pricing that would be a big plus. I live in Arkansas, but don't mind flying/driving out for a sweet deal.

Thanks
@Manuel Just wanted to let you know that we can beat x-plan as we 4% Below Invoice for 2024 F-150s! Let me know if I can help!

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation

Sponsored

DBL R

First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 powerboost
Occupation
PA
If you are planning on keeping the truck for awhile, find a dealer that offers lifetime powertrain warranty.

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I’m confused with all the Granger recs. I always thought their pricing was good, but today looking at their trucks the msrp listed on their site does not match the actual sticker for the trucks thus showing a larger ‘discount’ than they’re actually giving.

IMG_7065.png

IMG_7064.png
We price our trucks based on what the "market" around us does for in-stock inventory. So the standard among dealers here is using the "high MSRP" for the retail pricing.

Our sales price online is normally 2-3% below invoice on our in-stock trucks, but can vary slightly based upon trim and availability.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
We purchased our F-150 Platinum from Granger in 2021, and drove it back to Florida. No other dealer came close at the time to their pricing, and the service was impeccable.
Thinking about upgrading to an F-250 for towing a bigger Airstream. If/when that happens, Granger will get the first crack at our business. They earned it.

Larry Arizona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150, 2019 F150
Does Granger do the 4% below invoice plus all incentives AND A plan?
Sponsored