First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
Saying some companies charge for remote start via the app and Ford has never done that, I wouldn't expect Ford to jump on that bandwagon quite yet. Nothing they've done supports the idea they would.
I sure hope so, but to be fair they already charge for BlueCruise. They have the subscription model setup.
Sponsored

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
I sure hope so, but to be fair they already charge for BlueCruise. They have the subscription model setup.
But BlueCruise makes sense since there are ongoing costs for Ford to do that.

I'm fine paying subscriptions for things that have ongoing costs (i.e. OnStar), but not for things that don't (i.e. heated seats).

Ford is constantly validating roads for BlueCruise so I personally give them a pass on blue cruise.

Last edited:

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
Fullscreen would be a fantastic addition to Sync 4. I hope it does come for my 21 F-150. If it does, awesome!! If not, I don't have it now so I will be disappointed but I still love my 21 PB Platinum with options the 22-23 model years won't have. :cool:

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
Fullscreen would be a fantastic addition to Sync 4. I hope it does come for my 21 F-150. If it does, awesome!! If not, I don't have it now so I will be disappointed but I still love my 21 PB Platinum with options the 22-23 model years won't have. :cool:
To be fair we have lots of options they don't like temp in the AC knob, ambient lighting and other deleted items.

Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
A guy on the Tremor FB Page claims to have it working on his.

Ford F-150 Apple Carplay / Android Auto expand display 1660769238481

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
If anyone here can figure this out, it’s @Jesse-Infotainment
I looked at it. It could be done but not by just anyone. I’d like to see the tremor actually with it working and the about page. Because from what I’ve seen as of now it won’t run on any apim that is older hardware only the newer hardware part number.

I never say never but I doubt it

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
I looked at it. It could be done but not by just anyone. I’d like to see the tremor actually with it working and the about page. Because from what I’ve seen as of now it won’t run on any apim that is older hardware only the newer hardware part number.

I never say never but I doubt it
I don’t know how old his is. Do you have the part numbers? He had a video showing it working as well

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I don’t know how old his is. Do you have the part numbers? He had a video showing it working as well
I don’t know how old the tremor is but the lightning just got it. It’s 22197 version only. So maybe but I doubt it ..

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
He'd be the only Tremor built without the Hill Descent Control or Trail Control button...

1660773886813.png
Yeah man that pic and dash didnt look right to me.

I have looked more into this and I found another avenue. So Ill try again tomorrow. I thought the door was closed. This is actually what I worked on today. As soona s I saw it I started on it last night.. So tomorrow Ill jump on it again with this fresh start and see where it gets me and Ill let you guys know.

That being said Ford could still release this as an update for early trucks. We will have to wait and see. I just don't think anyone has this update other than the lightnings.

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Looks like he works at a Ford dealership, too. I'm going with that he's seen it in their demo Lightning and going for internet points.
Sponsored