Sponsored

Anyone remove rear blocks?

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
Do you happen to know the different sizes of these blocks?
No, I sure don't. Mine is #1 in the picture with part number ending in -BB (1 3/16"ish), and I have a Crew Cab FX4, short bed (not heavy duty package). These 3 may all be about the same thickness with #2 and #3 being tapered as they are for long wheel base with the base load package and the short wheel base (single cab). I assume #2 and #3 are tapered to adjust the pinion angle on the models that they are used on. If you are looking for a little thicker; I am not sure but maybe the Tremor is taller (1 3/4"?), but someone here would have to verify that, as I am unsure. Here are the notes on those three spacers that I had pictured above:

"1. Install on vehicles with 141 in, 145 in and 157 in wheelbase (all payload packages) and vehicles with 163
in wheelbase with heavy duty payload package only.
2. Install on vehicles with 163 in wheelbase with base payload package. The protrusion on the spring spacer
should face toward the front of the vehicle.
3. Install on vehicles with 122 in wheelbase with"
Sponsored

Billy Ray

First Name
Billy Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 RCSB F150 XLT 5.0 4x4
No, I sure don't. Mine is #1 in the picture with part number ending in -BB (1 3/16"ish), and I have a Crew Cab FX4, short bed (not heavy duty package). These 3 may all be about the same thickness with #2 and #3 being tapered as they are for long wheel base with the base load package and the short wheel base (single cab). I assume #2 and #3 are tapered to adjust the pinion angle on the models that they are used on. If you are looking for a little thicker; I am not sure but maybe the Tremor is taller (1 3/4"?), but someone here would have to verify that, as I am unsure. Here are the notes on those three spacers that I had pictured above:

"1. Install on vehicles with 141 in, 145 in and 157 in wheelbase (all payload packages) and vehicles with 163
in wheelbase with heavy duty payload package only.
2. Install on vehicles with 163 in wheelbase with base payload package. The protrusion on the spring spacer
should face toward the front of the vehicle.
3. Install on vehicles with 122 in wheelbase with"
Thanks man, I ask because I have an reg cab standard bed with the fX4 and tow package, and the rake is about 4-1/4”. I’m trying to figure out how to level it, and everyone has a different answer or straight up doesn’t believe me about the rake.

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
Thanks man, I ask because I have an reg cab standard bed with the fX4 and tow package, and the rake is about 4-1/4”. I’m trying to figure out how to level it, and everyone has a different answer or straight up doesn’t believe me about the rake.
Oh I believe you lol. The reg cab is way more pronounced.

I would try pulling them and see how it looks. My blocks were only a little over and inch, but it dropped the rake closer to two inches. I also think that one to two inches of rake looks good, and perfectly level looks nose high on this truck. Probably just due to the body lines.

Plus it’s a free mod.
Sponsored