First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ram SCREW 4x4
Occupation
Fed. Gov. Paralegal
Or how about enlightening the group with some education? I see all sorts of stories about guys that stack blocks on lift kits and then go hard off road and are disappointed. Having 6" of homemade blocks stacked is considerably different. Show me where under normal conditions that a 1" block, with dual locating pins, is unsafe. When someone else releases a compatible single block that isn't outrageously priced, I'll probably go that direction, but I don't anticipate having any issues in the interim.
If you haven't already, do some homework on stacking rear blocks guys and then decide if stacking is the route you want to pursue.

If you have & you're cool with it, more power to ya' ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

dre276

First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150XLT, 2021 F150 XLT 302A Lead Foot
Here ya go
93C9F0DC-F15B-479E-B065-1BA7644D8B4E.jpeg
4CB3F464-8767-4716-82FA-03EAA7308444.jpeg
Have you installed these yet? The reviews on the website have people complaining that the provided u bolts were too short to install

Gen14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A
Have you installed these yet? The reviews on the website have people complaining that the provided u bolts were too short to install

No, I went ahead and got the rough country kit instead and am just going to use their rear blocks. I'm out the cost of the Eibach kit. Plus the rough country 2" kit including the font spacers was cheaper.

tfrose

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 5.0, FX4, Oxford White
I just installed the rough country 3” coil over lift. Well... Almost installed it. The block is only 2” to remove some the rake. Unfortunately, the U bolts the sent me were square and the 21 F150 is a modified square. Basically a somewhat circular square. Lesson learned? Make sure you have the right U bolts before you pull it all apart or you’ll find yourself putting t all back together with stock parts while you wait in the right parts. In RC’s defense, I ordered the 3” coil over lift minus the UCAs because theirs was on back order. They had to piece out the kit and apparently that is where the mistake was made. I used the fabtech uniball UCAs in case you’re wondering...

OP
OP

Clark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Lariat, 2021 XLT
Occupation
Mechanic
Yeah I posted a picture back on the first page of the new U bolts. I'm still waiting on a kit for just the rear, getting a bit impatient. Might have to get the RC kit and maybe sell the front blocks. With 3" in the front and nothing in the back towing isn't great haha

Sponsored

Gen14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A
Yeah I posted a picture back on the first page of the new U bolts. I'm still waiting on a kit for just the rear, getting a bit impatient. Might have to get the RC kit and maybe sell the front blocks. With 3" in the front and nothing in the back towing isn't great haha
[/QU
Yes I installed the RC rear 1" blocks. The Ubolts are correct with the RC kit (rounded top) and incorrect with the Eibach rear kit (Squared off Ubolts). +1 in the rear makes it look much better. Went on super easy.

StormTrooper2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Xlt
Has anybody found a one piece block kit of at least 2 inches that have the correct shaped u bolts?

StormTrooper2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Xlt
I reached out to Halo Lifts. They told me they have rear block kits for the 2021s. He said just to order the previous gen block but put in the comments that it is for a 2021 and they will send the correct semi round u bolts.

flynavy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 XLT
Occupation
Pilot
I reached out to Halo Lifts. They told me they have rear block kits for the 2021s. He said just to order the previous gen block but put in the comments that it is for a 2021 and they will send the correct semi round u bolts.
They make nice blocks, I had the nice shiny aluminum ones on my 18.

Sponsored

flynavy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Anyone confirm correct u bolts for any other brand beside halo? They are 190.00 for their kit.

KTLW33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I am planning on doing a 2.5" level in the front & 3" blocks in the rear, I was curious what size wheels and tires are you all running on your '21 after with this setup? Does anyone have any before & after pics, would love to see how it turned out?
Sponsored