First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer
Same here. The widget shows my exact address with correct 20795 house number. HERE shows correct location and street, but the house number is 1156, which doesn't even exist. My wife's BMW shows the same wrong house number.
Are you sure you are where you are? 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer programmer
Off-topic (sort of): I started this and got sidetracked so never posted here. If you have a minute (and don't mind going to a site which doesn't support https :/ ) I wanted to get a feel for how the app is being used. The poll is open until 6/22 and I'll post results at the conclusion.

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/qrqdxf/app-usage
Done

BTW, Github and F-150.

Last edited:

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer programmer
OP
OP
kennelh

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E, Premium RWD
Occupation
Retired
Public service announcement; this morning I (abruptly) discovered that the API I was using changed, so logins and token refreshes no longer work. I'm working on updating the API calls with help from @tonesto7, so hopefully there will be a fixed version posted today.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kennelh

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Public service announcement; this morning I (abruptly) discovered that the API I was using changed, so logins and token refreshes no longer work. I'm working on updating the API calls with help from @tonesto7, so hopefully there will be a fixed version posted today.
2022.06.20 was just pushed to GitHub; Play Store should be available in a few hours. If you didn't notice an issue and had not tried to log in again on the app, you should just be able to install this and then do a "Refresh". Worst case, just log in again.

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
2022.06.20 was just pushed to GitHub; Play Store should be available in a few hours. If you didn't notice an issue and had not tried to log in again on the app, you should just be able to install this and then do a "Refresh". Worst case, just log in again.
I just uploaded the latest and logged in. I have no where to enter my VIN number so the widget will not get any info.

OP
OP
kennelh

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I just uploaded the latest and logged in. I have no where to enter my VIN number so the widget will not get any info.
You don't need to enter the VIN anymore. When you log in, it downloads all your vehicles.

If the widget isn't showing your truck, enable logging/refresh/save the log, then post a bug report on GitHub.

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Electrician
You don't need to enter the VIN anymore. When you log in, it downloads all your vehicles.

If the widget isn't showing your truck, enable logging/refresh/save the log, then post a bug report on GitHub.
How do I post a bug report?

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Electrician

I just deleted the widget on my screen and reinstalled it...now it is working.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kennelh

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
A preview of things in the next release, which I'd been working on until the unanticipated API change this morning:
  1. An new option icon on the widget that will force the vehicle to refresh. Because of possible drain on the 12V battery, it has a built-in nanny which limit how many times you can do this within a 12 hour period.
  2. Each widget will separately track a vehicle. This means if you have multiple vehicles, you can have a widget for each.
Why am I teasing this? #2 above required a change in the "View OTA Information" screen to select which vehicle's OTA info is displayed (previously there was only one VIN "active" at a time). This code snuck into today's bugfix release. You probably won't notice unless you click on the "Clear Alert" button, which immediately crashes. But if you do, you've been warned (except @Kanuck, who discovered this) .

Lesson learned today; always add new code to a secondary branch, in case you need to make emergency changes in the master branch.

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
A preview of things in the next release, which I'd been working on until the unanticipated API change this morning:
  1. An new option icon on the widget that will force the vehicle to refresh. Because of possible drain on the 12V battery, it has a built-in nanny which limit how many times you can do this within a 12 hour period.
  2. Each widget will separately track a vehicle. This means if you have multiple vehicles, you can have a widget for each.
Why am I teasing this? #2 above required a change in the "View OTA Information" screen to select which vehicle's OTA info is displayed (previously there was only one VIN "active" at a time). This code snuck into today's bugfix release. You probably won't notice unless you click on the "Clear Alert" button, which immediately crashes. But if you do, you've been warned (except @Kanuck, who discovered this) .

Lesson learned today; always add new code to a secondary branch, in case you need to make emergency changes in the master branch.
That's called a feature branch and is always best practice.

Static

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 - 2021 XL 4x4 Supercab
Got it from playstore, force refresh seems to be working for me.
Sponsored