OP

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Looking forward to the final product. When you are done, you'll have to write up a parts list so someone that also wants to do it, can find them easily.
I have all my parts lists now, I can share them if you want them
Sponsored

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
I have all my parts lists now, I can share them if you want them
I went back to the first page and found you already listed all the part numbers so unless it needs updated I think that should be good. Are the part numbers for the headlights you listed standard projectors with the chrome trim or BAP/Tremor? Eventually I would like to add BAP/Tremor headlights, tail lights and also the Tremor front skid plate.

OP
OP

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
I went back to the first page and found you already listed all the part numbers so unless it needs updated I think that should be good. Are the part numbers for the headlights you listed standard projectors with the chrome trim or BAP/Tremor? Eventually I would like to add BAP/Tremor headlights, tail lights and also the Tremor front skid plate.
There may be a couple of updates that need to happen. I’ll check it out tomorrow.

joelle king

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford truck
Got my tremor/BAP projector LEDs installed today as well as a copper center grille stripe. Kodi nox I don’t have my forscan cable right now so I couldn’t make the changes needed for the adaptive headlamps, turn signals, or high beams. But the low beams work just fine and it looks fantastic

E4A0FB9C-32D6-462D-8BCC-50652A0490B3.jpeg
41A7ECFE-276B-4E31-95C5-15EDA5F6EDDA.jpeg
Nice work looking good

Last edited:
OP
OP

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
TBH, with this I just bought from eBay and couldn't really nail down a good Ford part number for the BAP/Tremor lights, I do know the suffix on the headlamps (at least on mine) was "EA". If you buy from ebay, be VERY critical of the pics, as it is hard to differentiate between chrome and black chrome in a lot of the crappy pics taken.

Sponsored

OP
OP

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
none of those part numbers pulls anything up on the dealer parts websites I use. What DOES work is using ML3Z-13008, but none of the suffixes contains an "EA", so I don't really know what to make of that, or how to specifically find the BAP headlamps. Info is sorely lacking on many of these parts sites

nezff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew 5.0 Space White
Occupation
Firefighter
none of those part numbers pulls anything up on the dealer parts websites I use. What DOES work is using ML3Z-13008, but none of the suffixes contains an "EA", so I don't really know what to make of that, or how to specifically find the BAP headlamps. Info is sorely lacking on many of these parts sites
well those are bap/tremor head lights. so...

OP
OP

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
well those are bap/tremor head lights. so...
I understand what you're saying, but try looking that part number up on any Ford parts website. That must be the part number for a sub-assembly (maybe just the housing?) that Ford does not sell. That is not an orderable part number through Ford, you might be able to use it on eBay, but it is technically inaccurate

nezff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew 5.0 Space White
Occupation
Firefighter
I understand what you're saying, but try looking that part number up on any Ford parts website. That must be the part number for a sub-assembly (maybe just the housing?) that Ford does not sell. That is not an orderable part number through Ford, you might be able to use it on eBay, but it is technically inaccurate
ok bud, i was just trying to help, good luck.

OP
OP

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
ok bud, i was just trying to help, good luck.
I certainly appreciate it, I just want to make sure accurate, orderable part numbers are provided. I would hate to cause someone to spend hundreds of dollars on the wrong item haha

Sponsored

OP
OP

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
There may be a couple of updates that need to happen. I’ll check it out tomorrow.
This is the latest and greatest parts list that I have specific to all of my 501A to 502A updates (I have another spreadsheet for other mods I have done or plan to do):

Ford F-150 501A to 502A 1673022767846

OP
OP

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Does anyone know if the tilt and telescope motors can simply be bolted up to the manual steering column and wired in? I appears the motors are a separate entity from the steering column, and assuming the attachment points are there, it would just bolt on (with the removal of the manual lever of course)

EDIT: nevermind, upon closer inspection they do appear to be wholly different steering columns

Last edited:

JScaro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat 501.5A
Occupation
Beer Drinker
Did you do the Heated Steering Wheel yet? Is the clock spring in your parts list? Does the steering wheel look and feel as good as the original? Did it have the buttons for the ACC? $160 seems awful cheap.
Did you consider doing the Rain Sensing Wipers also?
Sorry, so many questions. Getting my parts list together for this and the ACC.

Ford F-150 501A to 502A 1673038156720

OP
OP

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Did you do the Heated Steering Wheel yet? Is the clock spring in your parts list? Does the steering wheel look and feel as good as the original? Did it have the buttons for the ACC? $160 seems awful cheap.
Did you consider doing the Rain Sensing Wipers also?
Sorry, so many questions. Getting my parts list together for this and the ACC.

1673038156720.png
No worries, that’s what this thread is for.

Yes that is the wheel that I got. The leather feels more plasticized than the factory wheel. Not enough to make me uninstall it, but the difference is noticeable. Yes it has the buttons for the ACC.

I purchased a used clock spring assembly from
eBay, so the part number I used was the one I pulled from the HSW thread. So verify that part number before buying.

Rain sensing wipers come standard with co pilot assist, which I have, and I did not realize it at the time that the rain sensing wipers come with it. I believe @dhageremtp installed the rain sensing wipers post sale.

The only thing I haven’t bought any parts for is the powered steering column. $650 is a hard pill to swallow for that

JScaro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat 501.5A
Occupation
Beer Drinker
Yes that is the wheel that I got. The leather feels more plasticized than the factory wheel. Not enough to make me uninstall it, but the difference is noticeable. Yes it has the buttons for the ACC.
Well I was afraid of that. Thanks
Sponsored