First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
I think this is March's week they seem to have movement this week like we did last week.
That would seem to line up with them working both sides into the middle. At least they are working on some of those parked trucks!

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
Order 3/22, prod 4/28, delivery 10/31

so I am watching my dealers website. There are 8 XLTs, all in transit, all that we cannot seethe sticker on (there’s a button but not working). And those 8 trucks have not changed up or down in over a week.
Did they just give up on updating the site? Are other dealer sites strangely inactive?
I have found at my dealer that it means they are already sold. I talked to my sales manager when I picked mine up last week and he said every thing he got on Thursday was spoken for so he has no inventory again.

Sponsored

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Any concessions for the delay?
Not really, I had my $500 for military and they scrounged another $750 from somewhere but the dealership owner killed all plan pricing in April so no one is getting a deal there. Trust me, it hurt a lot to pay damn near MSRP but at least they paid for tint and bed liner. About $2000 off total, not much.
One more thing, I did use Flood ESP against them and they dropped the ESP cost dramatically.

jumph

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
chevy colorado. F150 on order
Unfortunately, I have no update. I was hoping that more of us would have an update after the weekend like we saw last week, but once again I'm reminded that there's no process. These build and ship in the same week trucks are upsetting, but we have to expect foolery. You 4/26 folks that got your trucks, post here whenever you've made an mods to your truck. That should fuel the rest of us to make to the finish line.
Had eta change from June 16 to June 24 ,July 4 July 21 with in production in the past 2 weeks. over the weekend went to released to this as of today. I am Getting stoked ! leadfoot XLT 302 a fx4 powerboost 6.5 bed

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 6.30.35 AM

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Had eta change from June 16 to June 24 ,July 4 July 21 with in production in the past 2 weeks. over the weekend went to released to this as of today. I am Getting stoked ! leadfoot XLT 302 a fx4 powerboost 6.5 bed

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 6.30.35 AM.png
I don't know how it will work for Canada but my truck was holding a 4 week transit. Originally it was ETA 6 July but watching my dealer's deliveries I figured 25 June. It beat that by a week.

jumph

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
chevy colorado. F150 on order
I don't know how it will work for Canada but my truck was holding a 4 week transit. Originally it was ETA 6 July but watching my dealer's deliveries I figured 25 June. It beat that by a week.
good to know !

Sponsored

Dave55N

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 highlander, 2007 Ranger

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 6.30.35 AM.png
Mine has been similar. Made it to Edmonton by rail. Now it’s been sitting for 10 days somewhere waiting for the transport truck.

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
With the wait times some of us have had, we should all get friends and family pricing. Hell, we could have fathered and/or given birth to the dealers children in the same amount of time it has taken ford to build and deliver these trucks.

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
My truck is currently in Alabama waiting the final leg of its journey, dealer says it will be here on July 3rd, it has a dealer delivery eta on the tracker of June 27 - July 3rd, dealer says that is the start and end date? Any thoughts on that?

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
My truck is currently in Alabama waiting the final leg of its journey, dealer says it will be here on July 3rd, it has a dealer delivery eta on the tracker of June 27 - July 3rd, dealer says that is the start and end date? Any thoughts on that?
Not sure exactly what you are asking about here? Different dealers receive their trucks differently. Some are picked up from the factory and delivered strictly by car carrier. Some are delivered by rail to a central holding area then car carried for the final leg. The logistics are different for everyone.

As far as the ETA start and end date, you dealer is correct. It's usually a range of 7 days. If you look at the raw data from the tracker, it actually will tell you the range. Example:
"2021-10-25","etaEndDate":"2021-10-31" for us stuck with Oct 31 dates.
Sponsored