Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Last week:
Total trucks: 57
Trucks built before May 1st: 48
Percentage: 84.21%

What does this mean? That there were 57 trucks delivered last week and 48 of them were on Ramp 59? 84.21% of them that were delivered were built before may 1st?
Sponsored

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
Last week:
Total trucks: 57
Trucks built before May 1st: 48
Percentage: 84.21%

What does this mean? That there were 57 trucks delivered last week and 48 of them were on Ramp 59? 84.21% of them that were delivered were built before may 1st?
48 of the 57 trucks (which is 84%) delivered last week were built before May 1st

Last edited:

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
How are you getting this info, can anyone look this up?
I wrote a script that looks at the Cassens delivery PDFs for the dealers, it takes the VINs it finds on there, looks at the window sticker PDF to get the blend date and order number. Then it looks at the Ford tracker to get production date and order date.

You can see all the VINs of the trucks in the CSV from my post. You can look those up.

Keep in mind these are just trucks delivered to the 30 dealers i’m tracking. But I would assume the percentages are similar if we were to track deliveries to all dealers.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JDMan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I wrote a script that looks at the Cassens delivery PDFs for the dealers, it takes the VINs it finds on there, looks at the window sticker PDF to get the blend date and order number. Then it looks at the Ford tracker to get production date and order date.

You can see all the VINs of the trucks in the CSV from my post. You can look those up.

Keep in mind these are just trucks delivered to the 30 dealers i’m tracking. But I would assume the percentages are similar if we were to track deliveries to all dealers.
Nice work. Can you crunch analytics to show us to show which build weeks the ones getting delivered are from?

Ex:

March/22: - 10
April/19 - 23
April/26 - 34

Mark Fischer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford F350 4x4 7.3 ltr 163,000 mile trading
Occupation
Heavy Mechanic /US ARMY 35 YRS (ret)/ Caterpillar / Pacific gas Electric
48 of the 57 trucks (which is 84%) delivered last week were built before May 1st
Which plant , Dearborn had never closed down they were making 2022 lightnings for show trucks ,and they are built at they same plant .

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler

What area are the 30 dealers you're looking at? Canada? US? Northeast, southeast, etc?

Sponsored

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
Which plant , Dearborn had never closed down they were making 2022 lightnings for show trucks ,and they are built at they same plant .
All Dearborn

What area are the 30 dealers you're looking at? Canada? US? Northeast, southeast, etc?
Canada mostly around Toronto, and surrounding area.

minirx7

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Sport 502A Screw Max Tow 3.5L
Stupid window sticker updated again today (almost every 7 days), but no change from October 31, 2021. Getting really frustrated as i have the RV dealer hounding me (they want me to cancel to be honest since they they now have incentive to sell my RV to the next person at the new UPDATED prices which is lik 15% higher than what i bought it for)

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Stupid window sticker updated again today (almost every 7 days), but no change from October 31, 2021. Getting really frustrated as i have the RV dealer hounding me (they want me to cancel to be honest since they they now have incentive to sell my RV to the next person at the new UPDATED prices which is lik 15% higher than what i bought it for)
I get not having a truck to pull the RV, but if you are saving a lot, it may be worth going ahead and finalizing the deal on the RV and have the dealer deliver it to your house. You will eventually get a truck to pull it.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
So much movement in the March builds this week. It's almost like they started with us, then got in trouble for not starting from the back.

minirx7

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Sport 502A Screw Max Tow 3.5L
I get not having a truck to pull the RV, but if you are saving a lot, it may be worth going ahead and finalizing the deal on the RV and have the dealer deliver it to your house. You will eventually get a truck to pull it.
I understand but my logic is this:
1. I have no place to put the RV at my house, meaning that i would just have them put a brand new RV in a storage location.

2. Having not use the RV at all , and not even knowing if i get my truck any time soon, the warranty clock begins, and i was told that the 1st several trips are the most important to shakedown any issues (water leaks, structure, mechanical).. 1st time RV'r here so no idea.

3. If i cant use the RV this year at all because of no truck, then i dont really care to keep the RV, and i dont mind paying a premium again for it next year (have a trimotor cybertruck deposit from 2019 so maybe i will order a different RV next year once i have the cyber truck.

4. If the truck doesnt come sometime in July, i really dont want the truck or the RV. The truck was really for the family to travel and enjoy this summer. The positive side is honda will take back the existing 2018 Odyessy i have 6 month earlier than the lease end in Jan 2022, which would save me an extra $5K CAD (note the F150 is only a 2 year lease FYI)

5. I dont really need the truck, we have a model S on order (sept / oct). I just really wanted to travel damn it in an RV.

Hope that makes sense.
Sponsored