Sponsored

3/14/2022 Build Week

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Congrats man, I’m jealous and still very unsettled with this wait on mine.

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
who was it that had the hack to track on the Jack Cooper Transport site? I know I've done it but can't seem to locate that post. Got a convoy number from the Ford rep the other day. My ordertrack.app page hasn't changed but wanted to see if I could check it.

carguy20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat 502A SPACE WHITE '
Occupation
FINANCE MANAGER

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
Thanks man! According to palsapp.com site things are happening! So maybe we're moving along?

Sponsored

Severdog

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport PB SuperCrew 6.5' 7.2Kw
Occupation
Trader
who was it that had the hack to track on the Jack Cooper Transport site? I know I've done it but can't seem to locate that post. Got a convoy number from the Ford rep the other day. My ordertrack.app page hasn't changed but wanted to see if I could check it.
This video might help show how to do it.

carguy20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat 502A SPACE WHITE '
Occupation
FINANCE MANAGER
Thanks man! According to palsapp.com site things are happening! So maybe we're moving along?
No problem, they definitely are and I hope for every one. My truck landed at the last stop(AGINCOURT YARD, TORONTO) status is "PLACED SIDING" for the railcar but i'm not sure what that even means but will be going to my dealer which is 70km away from the YARD by truck after its unloaded.

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
my truck has been built and on a plant hold in Dearborn Michigan since the 24th and the dealer cannot tell me what that is. can you help me out
Sounds like chip hold like a lot of us are on.

Sponsored

RMQ

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
We can feel the anticipation! So exciting.
@Ford Motor Company
Many of us had PCO’s that expired because the original delivery date was pushed outside the limits of the PCO. No new PCO’s were given, which really sucks. Is anything being done about this?

Example- I had a PCO require delivery taken by 4/4 (I ordered before the PCO was issued), my truck was built and scheduled to be delivered before then but has since been pushed to 4/11, 4/15, 4/19, and now 4/21. I’ve lost the PCO through no fault of my own.

Are you guys looking into this?

Last edited:

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Possibly a transportation hold then. But mine started the same, no holds and then a few days later swapped over

Gbrown2248

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Pipefitters
on the 3/24 I received the email congratulation your truck is built and is waiting shipment. 4/5 to 4/11. shipping via convoy. from Deerborn Michigan. I live in northern Indiana. and the only thing I have heard since was the plant hold thing. And the dealer did not know what that meant. The tracker has not changed since the 24th. No spray in bedliner or any thing like that.
Sponsored