Sponsored

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Ordered oct 2 for it may 5th. Didn’t get a vin till early March … was rescheduled like twice but once I got produced it was quick. I’m in Ontario canada btw
Congrats beautiful truck.my powerboost lariat bap ordered oct 23 was built in march and should Be here any day.where did you get the lug nuts from
Sponsored

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Congrats beautiful truck.my powerboost lariat bap ordered oct 23 was built in march and should Be here any day.where did you get the lug nuts from
Congrats! It’s worth the wait! I honestly don’t have a single complaint. The black wheels grow on you and are better looking in person.

lugs we’re ordered from the shop who did the tint, ceramic and PPF. I’m not sure where he got them but they were $80

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Congrats! It’s worth the wait! I honestly don’t have a single complaint. The black wheels grow on you and are better looking in person.

lugs we’re ordered from the shop who did the tint, ceramic and PPF. I’m not sure where he got them but they were $80
Sweet,what shop did you go through

Sponsored

jpsmitty16

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ordered oct 2 for it may 5th. Didn’t get a vin till early March … was rescheduled like twice but once I got produced it was quick. I’m in Ontario canada btw
Cool thanks. I just ordered 3/29 and am in buffalo ny. Hoping I will have it within 6 months

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Thanks,I’m also thinking of doing the pppf
The front end of these trucks are massive and I figure you spend 75k on a truck what’s another 2k to protect the entire front end. I hate seeing seams so I did the entire front end. 10 year warranty on it as well if it bubbles or yellows etc

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
The front end of these trucks are massive and I figure you spend 75k on a truck what’s another 2k to protect the entire front end. I hate seeing seams so I did the entire front end. 10 year warranty on it as well if it bubbles or yellows etc
Totally worth it…but right now I’m just frustrated with ford,my truck was shipped march 26 I’m 4 hrs away and every week my delivery changes..there’s no hold on it,I kind of lost my interest in the truck right now

MJG44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Black Pack -22 Expedition Stealth - 03 HD
My black pack 5.0 XLT is scheduled to arrive in a couple of weeks. It was a dealer order that I snagged before it arrived.

Disappointed there's no dual rear bumper cut out exhaust and the lame chrome tip behind the wheel.

Reading through my build spec, I don't see anything about the leather trimmed interior. Ford build site states the leather comes with the black pack. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Going from a lifted 3.5, I'm excited to get this one, 22s and a mild drop.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb

Sponsored

SuperRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 502A
Do the PPF, a basic well done kit should run about 1,500. I always do the leading edge of my roof since that gets blasted by rocks. if you have the sunroof I think its 4.5" of paint to protect.

1warmtremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Sales
It’s disappointing that Ford gave away Tremor specific parts and reused them on the black pac. On top of that they went half ass with chrome left on it. I do love the blacked out look (hate the wheels but I usually swap them out anyway) and prob would have gone that route if I ordered my truck but got my Tremor of the lot for MSRP (sad that that’s a good deal now a days)

MJG44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Black Pack -22 Expedition Stealth - 03 HD
I received my BAP.
The changes aren't drastic. Feel the previous generation BAP was more noticeable.

It is nice though. Sold the wheels to another member.
Added my own touches, will post pics soon.

Themondoman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer Sport
Occupation
Healthcare
My dealer sent me a 2023 B&P and apparently when you add the BAP it's shows me getting the 20" size spoke dark allow rims vs the glossy blacks that were the only option on the 2022s with BAP. Not sure if it's a glitch but hope it's for real
Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX Screenshot_20220828-094916
Sponsored