Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No reply yet from my buddy from his rep yet about WTF is going on with retail Tremor orders, BUT I did notice he has another 402A retail order that was just placed on 7/30
Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I finally have four 402a Tremors showing up near me in the inventory search, none have Torsen though.

After listening to you guys talk I wonder if I should have just gone with the Raptor for not much more, 800a. I'm just not fond of the width of the truck and don't need all the over the top stuff. The Tremor will barely squeeze into my garage stall the way it is.
They probably couldn't order them with the Torsen in June since it was still a comadoty hold.

That only works IF you can get one for MSRP (or below)

Hemmy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Raptor
I could order one for below MSRP if I wanted. GT500 or Mach1 too.

I doubt your order will get bumped up. I've seen orders getting moved back to 9/27, not up.
That is not necessarily true.
A lot of people with Raptors had earlier build week dates in August and then got moved back. A lot of people got moved to 9/27 and later a better date. There has been a lot of movement with the Raptor builds lately. Some are getting better dates and some have been pushed back. There really has been no rhyme or reason from the people with Raptors.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That is not necessarily true.
A lot of people with Raptors had earlier build week dates in August and then got moved back. A lot of people got moved to 9/27 and later a better date. There has been a lot of movement with the Raptor builds lately. Some are getting better dates and some have been pushed back. There really has been no rhyme or reason from the people with Raptors.

I check orders daily. I've only seen Raptor getting pushed back , not forward.

No scheduling has made any sense at all, no matter what trim.

What's really annoying is how they seem to now drop everything for Raptor. Like no one else's order matters. Pure fucking bull shit is what that is.

Hemmy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Raptor
I check orders daily. I've only seen Raptor getting pushed back , not forward.

No scheduling has made any sense at all, no matter what trim.

What's really annoying is how they seem to now drop everything for Raptor. Like no one else's order matters. Pure fucking bull shit is what that is.
I haven't really bugged my dealer so I emailed them to check on any updates for me. I just received an email with a build Week of 8/9 and a build date of 8/13. I feel like I might have to double check because the Ford tracker does not show that. On Ford's tracker it still only shows the confirmation of the order. Last week Monday, FP told me I still had a build week of 9/27. Mine is listed as a stock order.

Sponsored

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
I finally have four 402a Tremors showing up near me in the inventory search, none have Torsen though.

After listening to you guys talk I wonder if I should have just gone with the Raptor for not much more, 800a. I'm just not fond of the width of the truck and don't need all the over the top stuff. The Tremor will barely squeeze into my garage stall the way it is.
I get it - I was all about the Tremor going into the whole thing... then as i read about what people are getting for the used Raptors, what a new one costs vs loaded Tremor and the fact, just like anything else. I'll get used to the width... pulled the trigger
ohhh ... and its its just a bad a$$ rig

charmnh

First Name
Harmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 King Ranch, 2018 F150 King Ranch , both 4x4
Occupation
Happily retired
Saw a Tremor in Thomasville, Ga. last weekend.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
When I looked at it a few weeks ago, I did see that without the 37" package it was about $6K difference but that was if I was paying MSRP on a tremor like I would have been on a Raptor (I personally havent seen anyone offering below MRSP on a raptor). So the difference really became much more than $6K.
Exactly.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
I'm starting to feel like I'm going to get a vehicle next year.

Waiting for a VIN over here like:
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled bactine

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I haven't really bugged my dealer so I emailed them to check on any updates for me. I just received an email with a build Week of 8/9 and a build date of 8/13. I feel like I might have to double check because the Ford tracker does not show that. On Ford's tracker it still only shows the confirmation of the order. Last week Monday, FP told me I still had a build week of 9/27. Mine is listed as a stock order.
PM me your info

Sponsored

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
when did you order your tremor? ordered mine 2 weeks ago and just awaiting for vin from dealer. Basically just curious to see what I'm dealing with here for times lol

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
When did you place your order with your dealer?

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
My order was placed June 16th, the first day ordering opened. Priority 10. Nothing yet...