Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
https://shop.ford.com/inventory/f15....5&Order=Distance&intcmp=hp-rvv-bpbuild-f-150 I cannot remember which dealer exactly...All I know is that there were 6 showing up and this morning there are 12. I think Grapevine, Grand Prairie, Five Star and Bill Utter.

Everyone of those (there were 28 in that search) were built last week, this week, and this coming week.

What dealership?

Most of them are at Larry H Miller in Draper, 3 of them are at Ken Garff in West Valley.

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/f15....5&Order=Distance&intcmp=hp-rvv-bpbuild-f-150

Out of those 11 , 2 were built on Monday (Vins ending in 31740&31741. The other 9 are scheduled for this coming week.

I don't see any newly scheduled Tremor builds yet. I'm going to search locally.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just did a search within 100 miles of me. Strange that only came up with 3.

2/3 were built Monday (ordered June 20&21st) The 3rd one was built today. And even more strange that it showed as Unscheduled Clean October 23rd 2020. But didn't get a Vin# until 6/24 Crazy

Last edited:

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
Just did a search within 100 miles of me. Strange that only came up with 3.
Between Nashville, Atlanta and Tampa, there are over 40 showing in an inventory search. I guess they are working the bugs out on dealer stock builds, first.

If that's the case, it's a no lose situation for Ford. It gets product out there and visible and delivers a more fine tuned product to those who are likely to be more vocal about issues, long term. Waiting 6 months for your order is annoying but won't put a stigma on the Tremor name (which I think a name defined as unstable is already a poor choice) like an unrefined build will.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Between Nashville, Atlanta and Tampa, there are over 40 showing in an inventory search. I guess they are working the bugs out on dealer stock builds, first.

If that's the case, it's a no lose situation for Ford. It gets product out there and visible and delivers a more fine tuned product to those who are likely to be more vocal about issues, long term. Waiting 6 months for your order is annoying but won't put a stigma on the Tremor name (which I think a name defined as unstable is already a poor choice) like an unrefined build will.
*Cough* Six months would be January. I ordered a 2021, not a 2022.

Sponsored

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
Call me impatient but with so many dealer stocks being built, anyone inclined to buy the dealer stock vehicle if the dealer decides to honor the price for the custom order? I just found a dealer that's willing to honor the x-plan pricing for the dealer stock order and I am thinking whether I should jump over to that vehicle over my custom order one. It doesn't have torsen but it's not an essential feature for me to have.

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Call me impatient but with so many dealer stocks being built, anyone inclined to buy the dealer stock vehicle if the dealer decides to honor the price for the custom order? I just found a dealer that's willing to honor the x-plan pricing for the dealer stock order and I am thinking whether I should jump over to that vehicle over my custom order one. It doesn't have torsen but it's not an essential feature for me to have.

I’d consider it but can’t really find any close to me similar to how I ordered mine. Went with the 402a and active assist. Any 402’s close to me seem to have all left out the active assist. Hope someone can find/get to someone with answers for us. Are they going to open the floodgate soon and assign all our orders hopefully? What’s the general consensus here..

Last edited:

James Dean

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4. 2015 Corvette 2018 Ford Explorer
IMO the Torsen is a big part of the Tremor package. Without it I would be thinking FX4 with a level kit and tires. More color options too. Sooner or later the line will move. Hang in there

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Okay, I'm going to go look at the website.

gb1194

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
Currently 8 Tremors within 100 miles of me that are dealer ordered with VIN’s. At least 2 of them have most/some of what’s included in my build. If they show up before I get a VIN I’ll eat my $500 deposit. This is bullshit.

Sponsored

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
Currently 8 Tremors within 100 miles of me that are dealer ordered with VIN’s. At least 2 of them have most/some of what’s included in my build. If they show up before I get a VIN I’ll eat my $500 deposit. This is bullshit.
LOL I have 34 Tremor within 50 miles and 20 of them have 402a pkg. The only issue is almost all dealers do not honor x-plan because of chip shortage and all that jazz. I only found one that is somewhat willing to honor x-plan. I think I will just wait for my custom ordered Tremor. Hopefully VINs get assigned this week.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

I'm not planning on buying mine, so it really doesn't matter to me how long I have to wait. Would be nice to have it before the weather gets shitty here tho. The longer it takes, MAYBE there might be some incentives on them. I highly doubt it, but maybe.

No. I want the exact truck I ordered. Otherwise, I wouldn't have ordered it. And besides that, I only deal with ONE dealer. And other dealers aren't going to dealer trade Tremors anyway.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Well here’s to another week of disappointment.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
There are over 30 dealer stock Tremors near me (2 hour radius). None of them are exactly what I ordered. Most of them are black for some reason. Black in FL? I don't get that. Anyway, they mostly have the mid package, no moonroof, and they are low on other options. They are still listed for more than I am going to pay at Granger.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
There are over 30 dealer stock Tremors near me (2 hour radius). None of them are exactly what I ordered. Most of them are black for some reason. Black in FL? I don't get that. Anyway, they mostly have the mid package, no moonroof, and they are low on other options. They are still listed for more than I am going to pay at Granger.
Same here, dealership within 100 miles of me in northern virginia are listing tremor builds 12k over what I'm paying and they all have less equipment than what I put in for.
Sponsored