2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran

Jeremiah164

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost; 2017 Ford Fusion
After reading all these responses with how long it was taking to even get VIN numbers I was a bit wary submitting my order on Monday (Jan 11).

Excited to say I received my VIN today! (Jan 15) and have an estimated build date, week of Feb. 24. Ford must be ramping up production. I sent in a tracker change request reflecting this.

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Roger, you are my kind of people!! I like how you tailgate!! Got my mouth watering just imaging it. ?

Aren't you getting a PowerBoost too? If so, that will be a game changer for you and your tailgating!

Haven't been to a live game in many years but it was great the last time. My wife's doctor she works for gave us one of his season tickets he couldn't use, and let me tell you, they know how to do a game too. Special parking, catered meal under a tent, then seats about 10 rolls up on the 50 yard line. Ruined me after that.

Yep, maroon is the color I was thinking, 12th man right (I hope)? We have been really spoiled here in Bama, 6 National Championships in something like 12 or 13 years not to mention all the SEC Championships. Makes recruiting a lot easier for Saban.

I have been a Bama fan since I was probably 8 years old and that was a loooong time ago. When Bill Curry was couch (he wasn't that good either), people use to ask me if he was related. I could say yeah, for that was also my Dad's name but of course not the same person. Good fun though.

It is for sure Saban is not doing it for the money anymore, he is a God in this state and could not spend all his money if he tried to for 50 years. I bet he hasn't paid for a dinner out in many years.

Hope this years season is back to normal!
Yep, 12th Man, and PowerBoost. I got the 7.2kW Pro Power figuring I could run the tailgate if our primary generator ever crapped out during a game weekend, but we have a road construction diesel generator with 12' tall flood lights so we can see what we're doing in the dark that runs everything. Carry it all to the game in Deuce and a half, and have an old fire truck to parade around with the kiddos. My buddies own everything and run it, I cannot claim credit for any of it, but I usually help cook with one hand while I hold a beer with the other :)

Derek, good luck to the horns, Sark is an improvement over that clown Herman. I admit I thought Herman was a good hire 4 years ago, but his weird social interactions and the way he handled tough press conferences were humorous from our perspective. I would have liked to see him get at least one more year in austin, because he was boosting Jimbo's recruiting.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Got the sticker this morning, while playing on my tablet, while being driven to get the the crashed truck from the frame straightener guy.
(GM fender, GM core support, GM hood---aftermarket grille fits like crap--aftermarket bumper, so so. ----Paint match is about as well as could be expected for a 23 yo truck) Might have my crashed truck back on the road as a daily next weekend.

Here is the sticker.
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 2021 LF

Hopefully coming soon to a driveway near me.
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 2021 Window Sticker

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Maintenance
So--how do you post a sticker that does not have to be opened?

kwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Cherokee, 2021 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Corporate Finance
So--how do you post a sticker that does not have to be opened?
After you upload the attachment, click 'Full Image' and it'll add to the text. Congrats on getting the sticker!

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Maintenance
Did not get a "Full Image" option on that particular file.
I did get it on the pic tho.

EDIT---Copied and pasted to Paint and then saved as a JPG----that worked.

Last edited:

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Did not get a "Full Image" option on that particular file.
I did get it on the pic tho.

EDIT---Copied and pasted to Paint and then saved as a JPG----that worked.
You can copy and paste it right here where your test is. You don't have to attach file. Congrats on your WS!! (y)

Sponsored

tcp

First Name
Trieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum, 2019 Accord
Occupation
IT MGR
Replaced my original loaded Lariat to a Platinum for a few more coins to another dealership 3 days ago and got a VIN already! Shows up on Ford tracking site. The order from original dealer was in October, asking him for updates every 2 weeks since and got nothing. I guess having allocation really matters.

Now on to waiting and hitting refresh! Anyone notice sometimes the Ford website doesn't load on first try? I'm thinking everyone waiting on their truck is doing the same thing I am and running through the build tool like a maniac until they get news on their order.

1FTFW1ED4MFB00065

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1610816270629

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Replaced my original loaded Lariat to a Platinum for a few more coins to another dealership 3 days ago and got a VIN already! Shows up on Ford tracking site. The order from original dealer was in October, asking him for updates every 2 weeks since and got nothing. I guess having allocation really matters.

Now on to waiting and hitting refresh! Anyone notice sometimes the Ford website doesn't load on first try? I'm thinking everyone waiting on their truck is doing the same thing I am and running through the build tool like a maniac until they get news on their order.

1FTFW1ED4MFB00065

1610816270629.png
You right about allocation, I hammered that hard here all fall. They seem to be scheduling much better now that OKTB has happened.

tcp

First Name
Trieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum, 2019 Accord
Occupation
IT MGR
You right about allocation, I hammered that hard here all fall. They seem to be scheduling much better now that OKTB has happened.
Yeah no kidding! I emailed sales to add tow mirrors last night and he came back this morning with too late VIN already assigned.

He told me I had a couple of days to make changes but I didn't believe him since I've been making changes to the Lariat order since October until even a few weeks ago.

But anyone know if tow mirrors are available to add on after delivery? Don't really want any aftermarket since factory comes with camera and other features.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Yeah no kidding! I emailed sales to add tow mirrors last night and he came back this morning with too late VIN already assigned.

He told me I had a couple of days to make changes but I didn't believe him since I've been making changes to the Lariat order since October until even a few weeks ago.

But anyone know if tow mirrors are available to add on after delivery? Don't really want any aftermarket since factory comes with camera and other features.
I think they can but when you see the price you want believe it.
Sponsored