Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I’ve been searching for “Trail Turn Assist” for a very long time. Just found it on a Raptor Forum.
Here’s the modules they recommend I change:

APIM 7D0-02-01 xxx7 xxxx xxxx
ABS 760-03-01 xxx1

I got it to appear on the sync page, but when I go to activate it, it says:

“This setting isn’t available right now. Please try again later.”

IMG_2929.jpeg

Thoughts on this? Would love to get this to work for a number of reasons, but biggest being we’re in the middle of winter and turning around in 4h sucks.
What is it supposed to do?
Sponsored

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
I’ve been searching for “Trail Turn Assist” for a very long time. Just found it on a Raptor Forum.
Here’s the modules they recommend I change:

APIM 7D0-02-01 xxx7 xxxx xxxx
ABS 760-03-01 xxx1

I got it to appear on the sync page, but when I go to activate it, it says:

“This setting isn’t available right now. Please try again later.”

IMG_2929.jpeg

Thoughts on this? Would love to get this to work for a number of reasons, but biggest being we’re in the middle of winter and turning around in 4h sucks.
Were you in one of the off-road drive modes when you tried to test it? I have it on my Tremor and it’s been awhile since I used it, but my recollection is you had to be in a 4WD off-road drive mode to activate it.

Dvcpro13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 3.5L Ecoboost 502a Agate Black

DHBPhoto

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Ecoboost
Occupation
Photographer/Filmmaker
Were you in one of the off-road drive modes when you tried to test it? I have it on my Tremor and it’s been awhile since I used it, but my recollection is you had to be in a 4WD off-road drive mode to activate it.
I programmed it last night, once the family went to sleep. I'll be seeing if it comes alive today on my drive to work. Fingers crosse because this will honestly be a game changer turning around in the snow, and especially on tight CO/Utah trails come summer.

Sponsored

FLPB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a
So the latest IPMA updates seem to be generating some glitches / odd behavior with the glare free (at least for some). You may want to try this:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/glare-free-lights-acting-funny.21502/post-413487

This is possibly why you are not seeing what everyone is describing.

Note for all: even after the “fix” the initial high beam ON @ ~32 mph is no longer a ramp, it’s instant.
Would this only apply to trucks that have been updated through FDRS manually or possibly any trucks with glare free activated? Or too soon to tell? I have it active through Forscan, but have not used FDRS. I haven't noticed any changes to glare free yet.

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
It locks one rear wheel brake when you make a tight turn to help tighten the turn radius. You have to be on a loose surface though
I am following. Earlier attempts discovered that the ABS module for a tremor/raptor was different and had changes in the config to enabled trail turn.

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
The truck has to be on and running for trail turn to toggle on. If the engine is off it won’t toggle on.

DHBPhoto

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Ecoboost
Occupation
Photographer/Filmmaker
I am following. Earlier attempts discovered that the ABS module for a tremor/raptor was different and had changes in the config to enabled trail turn.
hmmmm… so then, in order to enable this, one would have to swap the abs module for a tremor/raptor module?
Damn. Not sure it’s worth it. Drive this morning did not activate it. Still the same message.

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Would this only apply to trucks that have been updated through FDRS manually or possibly any trucks with glare free activated? Or too soon to tell? I have it active through Forscan, but have not used FDRS. I haven't noticed any changes to glare free yet.
At this point its developing, can't say whether both FDRS and OTA, but it is directly related to the new IPMA updates. If anyone experiences it jump over to:
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/glare-free-lights-acting-funny.21502/post-413487

Try the current recommended fix and report back for the benefit of everyone. Mine is back up and working.

Sponsored

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
hmmmm… so then, in order to enable this, one would have to swap the abs module for a tremor/raptor module?
Damn. Not sure it’s worth it. Drive this morning did not activate it. Still the same message.
Swap and then because the ABS module config is tied to the VIN... you would have to side load SW... which breaks future OTAs since the ABS isn't "correct."

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A SuperCab 3.5EB, Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd
Swap and then because the ABS module config is tied to the VIN... you would have to side load SW... which breaks future OTAs since the ABS isn't "correct."
Dang, was hoping this would be just a Forscan edit.

ThickGatorade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Tremor, Bronco Raptor
I think I made a small oops. I was getting curious and changed the IPMA with some settings I’ve done in the past however I added a new one. I got several block write failures when applying said changes and now I can’t get back into the IPMA I keep getting a “service procedure interrupted” error. Any advice or should I chalk this up to needing to look into local service?

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
I think I made a small oops. I was getting curious and changed the IPMA with some settings I’ve done in the past however I added a new one. I got several block write failures when applying said changes and now I can’t get back into the IPMA I keep getting a “service procedure interrupted” error. Any advice or should I chalk this up to needing to look into local service?
If you haven’t already, try disconnecting forscan from the vehicle and selecting no when it asks to use a previous profile when you reconnect.
Sponsored