Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
The following will add cooled and/or heated seats to the bottom climate bar
7D0-02-01 xxxx x*xx xx-- add 8 to your current value so if you have 2 then use A

seat icons-1.png

seat icons-2.png
i will have to re download the updated spreadsheet
i just got the climate with HSW displayed and the NEW UNreal screen to work, still no new splash screen. took 2 times to reset apim. then boom everything was on like you displayed except new heritage screen. no big deal imo
the unreal screen layout is going to take a bit to unpack.
once you bring up the cards you have to drag them to get the next one to pop up vice the old up or down arrow.
thanks for the GREAT stuff you do
Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
i was wondering JUST how much computing power do these trucks have? are we going to run our of memory or ram or cache or processor speed?

or is it really a gray computer on wheels

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Has anyone else gone to turn off the Software ESE on their EB to find that the truck came with it at the "disabled" value?

ACM727-01-01xxxxxxxx0x--

March 22 blend.

I didn't set it to 1 to see if I could tell the difference, but it looks like I can do the door test while revving and parked (disables the sound, supposedly). Times I've gotten on it I've never thought "man, that sounds good." 🤷‍♂️

Ford had an old TSB about ESE not being activated on some older Explorers. Wonder if it got turned off on some F-150 builds.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Has anyone else gone to turn off the Software ESE on their EB to find that the truck came with it at the "disabled" value?

ACM727-01-01xxxxxxxx0x--
March 22 blend.
Not using FORScan but referring to my As Built from Motorcraft Service Site that value is "0" (disabled) on my 5/12/2022 blend 3.5EB Lariat 500A.

Thought I'd read somewhere that no 3.5EB uses the 'fake engine noise', but could be wrong (again) ?
edit - I was indeed wrong (again) ;)

Last edited:

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Not using FORScan but referring to my As Built from Motorcraft Service Site that value is "0" (disabled) on my 5/12/2022 blend 3.5EB Lariat 500A.

Thought I'd read somewhere that no 3.5EB uses the 'fake engine noise', but could be wrong (again) ?
yes it does. i disabled mine

on a weird note the new unreal engine user interface screen thingy has messed up my BO unleashed settings, the speakers were hard right and to the rear. i had to reset it this morning ???

Sponsored

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB 502a
yes it does. i disabled mine

on a weird note the new unreal engine user interface screen thingy has messed up my BO unleashed settings, the speakers were hard right and to the rear. i had to reset it this morning ???
No, your settings are unchanged. It is a cosmetic issue only. If you ignore the background image and look only at the crosshairs, you’ll see that the set point is in exactly the same place within the crosshairs it was before. What happened is that Unreal renders the background image in a way that it no longer lines up with the crosshairs. If you undo Unreal, everything lines back up again.

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
No, your settings are unchanged. It is a cosmetic issue only. If you ignore the background image and look only at the crosshairs, you’ll see that the set point is in exactly the same place within the crosshairs it was before. What happened is that Unreal renders the background image in a way that it no longer lines up with the crosshairs. If you undo Unreal, everything lines back up again.
ok thanks
it was way off and only showed a small area for rear. so i stopped and moved the cursor around until it sounded right, but still looked cock eyed. thanks

makes me feel better about how it looked now

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB 502a
ok thanks
it was way off and only showed a small area for rear. so i stopped and moved the cursor around until it sounded right, but still looked cock eyed. thanks

makes me feel better about how it looked now
Yeah, you have to ignore the background image and just look at the crosshairs. I liked Unreal but my OCD wouldn’t allow me to live with the misalignment. So, I turned it back off.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired!
interesting. Does anyone know if that particular Unreal phenomenon is unique to the B&O system, or does it apply to the non-B&O also?

Overboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I'm just here for the Unreal update and making some changes to my truck. Great job finding all of these details!

Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
interesting. Does anyone know if that particular Unreal phenomenon is unique to the B&O system, or does it apply to the non-B&O also?
thats a question for the forscan brains.
i bet we will know soon as more folks do this update

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired!
thats a question for the forscan brains.
i bet we will know soon as more folks do this update
OK, I enabled the Unreal Theme on my non-B&O Lariat 500A.

Indeed it shows the same behavior on the Audio Balance/Fade screen as with B&O - the underlying interior image is offset relative to crosshairs when the balance and fade are reset to null.

No big deal for me - I'm never on that screen once set to my preference.

Just reporting the finding FYI.

I'm gonna live with the Unreal Theme for awhile, it may or may not be a 'keeper', but thanks for spreading the word about it ;)

Last edited:

erixgix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat 502A PB BAP
OK, I enabled the Unreal Theme on my non-B&O Lariat 502A.
502A’s come with B&O, it’s their base system, just not the upcharged ‘unleashed’ with some extras. You can see the logo on the grills, like on the door ;)

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired!
502A’s come with B&O, it’s their base system, just not the upcharged ‘unleashed’ with some extras. You can see the logo on the grills, like on the door ;)
With apology, typo edited in my post, I've got a 500A without B&O ;)

MikeYQM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost | 2013 BMW M3 Comp
I just setup the Unreal theme and it seems since then (or the preceding apim update), my Wireless CarPlay drops after a few minutes. Anyone experience this?
Sponsored