Sponsored

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Does anyone know if this place is legit? https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m-18000-f15b.html
Pretty good deal for the set. Not sure if anyone has actually found out the different between the two sets other than warranty and height adjustment? Has everyone that has installed either the ford performance kit of the Bilstein kit need to do upper control arms?
I have not personally ordered from them, but I’ve heard others have successfully.

Warranty, height adjustment, and it’s been speculated the dampeners are different, but that has been based on subsequent ride feels and not actual part disassembly and inspection, very possible though.

No upper control arm changes for many of us, though I’m considering it.
Sponsored

CarsWalk

First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
I have not personally ordered from them, but I’ve heard others have successfully.

Warranty, height adjustment, and it’s been speculated the dampeners are different, but that has been based on subsequent ride feels and not actual part disassembly and inspection, very possible though.

No upper control arm changes for many of us, though I’m considering it.
Thank you for the info, what is making you consider upper control arms? I’m trying to decide if it’s worth the money to do it now

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Thank you for the info, what is making you consider upper control arms? I’m trying to decide if it’s worth the money to do it now
The majority of people do it to improve the geometry of the suspension components. The stock UCA/ball joint combo were not designed for such a high deflection angle, this could lead to premature failure that would be pretty catastrophic.

I’m still “protected” by warranty since I had the dealer install my Ford Performance kit, my protection expires at 42k, which seems pretty far away, however, the UCAs I like are on a pretty good discount right now and I’m about to have quite a few other changes installed, so… thinking why not just do it all now before inflation and lack of sale price causes the UCAs I like to go up 50%+ in price in two years.

CarsWalk

First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
The majority of people do it to improve the geometry of the suspension components. The stock UCA/ball joint combo were not designed for such a high deflection angle, this could lead to premature failure that would be pretty catastrophic.

I’m still “protected” by warranty since I had the dealer install my Ford Performance kit, my protection expires at 42k, which seems pretty far away, however, the UCAs I like are on a pretty good discount right now and I’m about to have quite a few other changes installed, so… thinking why not just do it all now before inflation and lack of sale price causes the UCAs I like to go up 50%+ in price in two years.
Can you send me a link to the arms you are looking at? What did your dealer charge you for install?

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Can you send me a link to the arms you are looking at? What did your dealer charge you for install?
I’m considering these;

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/98507dj-21-22-f150-icon-delta-joint-billet-ucas.html

Be sure and message our local rep if you decide to order through them, even if he can’t beat the website price, it helps keep the lights for the forum on.

My cost is unique, but I would look for about $150 labor hour and 4-6 hours work. They were unable to complete mine the day of even though they said they would. I also left dozen donuts for the techs. I was charged 4 hours and given a 10% discount for not making a fuss about it not being completed same day (I don’t think the donuts hurt). Then I used the FordPass points I got when I purchased the truck and got out the door for ~$360

I was ready to pay $900 because I wanted the warranty, definitely recommend calling around.

Sponsored

CarsWalk

First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
I’m considering these;

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/98507dj-21-22-f150-icon-delta-joint-billet-ucas.html

Be sure and message our local rep if you decide to order through them, even if he can’t beat the website price, it helps keep the lights for the forum on.

My cost is unique, but I would look for about $150 labor hour and 4-6 hours work. They were unable to complete mine the day of even though they said they would. I also left dozen donuts for the techs. I was charged 4 hours and given a 10% discount for not making a fuss about it not being completed same day (I don’t think the donuts hurt). Then I used the FordPass points I got when I purchased the truck and got out the door for ~$360

I was ready to pay $900 because I wanted the warranty, definitely recommend calling around.
Sorry I am very new to the whole forum thing, how would I go about reaching out to this rep?

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Sorry I am very new to the whole forum thing, how would I go about reaching out to this rep?
Send a private message to @Stage3Motorsports asking for a quote on the parts you’re interested in purchasing, they also sell both the Bilstein and Ford Performance kit and may be able to beat Levittown Fords price. Frank usually responds within a day.

CarsWalk

First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
Send a private message to @Stage3Motorsports asking for a quote on the parts you’re interested in purchasing, they also sell both the Bilstein and Ford Performance kit and may be able to beat Levittown Fords price. Frank usually responds within a day.
Awesome, thank you so much for your help!

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
Does anyone know if this place is legit? https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m-18000-f15b.html
Pretty good deal for the set. Not sure if anyone has actually found out the different between the two sets other than warranty and height adjustment? Has everyone that has installed either the ford performance kit of the Bilstein kit need to do upper control arms?
I’ve ordered from them many many times over the years. They are a Ford dealership in NY. They always seem to have the best prices, as they probably do a ton of online parts sales. I gave up on Tasca cause everything they say is “in stock”, isn’t; and I’ll pay for two day shipping and 4 days later they will ask “will this fit your VIN?”—uuughhh! Lol

stlgrym3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PB Lariat
i have a 2023 powerboost F150, and i'm just looking for modest front lift (under 2") and improve on road handling. will this kit fit my needs? i'm asking this because it says clearly on stage3motor and ford parts online this is not recommended for powerboost F150 due to the extra weight in the front. although i've read some PB owners here have these and are happy with it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
i have a 2023 powerboost F150, and i'm just looking for modest front lift (under 2") and improve on road handling. will this kit fit my needs? i'm asking this because it says clearly on stage3motor and ford parts online this is not recommended for powerboost F150 due to the extra weight in the front. although i've read some PB owners here have these and are happy with it.
We have not tried the kit on a PB, But I have sold a few to other PB owners and know there are plenty of others running it on their PB as well. In this case I would suggest to get the feedback from other PB owners before making a decision.

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
The key advantage to a true 4WD vehicle is having the low range option. In bad terrain crawling along at very slow speeds greatly reduces the chance of damaging the vehicle and being stranded. It is also much appreciated by passengers and pets.

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
Figured I would post an update here for anyone waiting on these so I dont miss out speaking with anyone. As many of you know these have been out of stock for a little while now and FP keeps delaying eta.

Again as of this morning Ford Performance has pushed the eta of these, now until 11/10
Ford F-150 2021-2023 F150 4WD Ford Performance by Bilstein Suspension Kit M-18000-F15B 1697558546066

For anyone that has ordered this, your orders are still good and will automatically ship once they arrive. If anyone is in a time crunch and wants to entertain another item I can always switch your order and refund/charge difference of new choice, you also have the option to cancel for a refund. Just want to make sure everyone has the latest information.

****as a side note Bilstein 5160 rears are also on a long backorder, which may be part of the delay on these kits, I do have 6112 and 5100's available.