First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
The new FP Bilstein suspension package has been added to our website, they are now available for pre-order and have an expected shipping date from FP of 10/31

Anyone who is in the market PM for Forum exclusive pricing!

2021-2023 F150 4WD Ford Performance by Bilstein Suspension Kit M-18000-F15B
Ford F-150 2021-2023 F150 4WD Ford Performance by Bilstein Suspension Kit M-18000-F15B {filename}

21-23 F150 Ford Performance Bilstein Suspension Kit Features:
  • Complete front and rear suspension package
  • Developed by Bilstein and Tuned by Ford Performance
  • Front coilovers add up to 2.5" of ride height
  • Remote reservoir rear shocks
  • Large-diameter shock bodies with digressive valving
  • Gas-charged monotube internal designs
  • Drop-in replacements for stock
  • Not recommended for Tremor or PowerBoost
Complete Shock and Coilover Kit that Improves Handling On and Off-Road
The 2021-2023 F150s may be some tough trucks, but if you need to head off-road on a serious adventure, the stock coilovers and rear shocks aren't going to cut it. Even Ford has realized this, which is our friends over at Ford Performance and Bilstein have teamed up to put together one heck of an F150 suspension package for your awesome truck. The Ford Performance Bilstein Suspension Package features a pair of complete front coilover assemblies with adjustable ride heights and a pair of remote reservoir rear shocks that completely overhaul your F150's handling and suspension performance in a big way. The coilovers and shocks were designed and manufactured by Bilstein, but were carefully and precisely tuned by Ford Performance so that they provide excellent performance both on and off-road without compromising your ride quality. The front coilovers add 2" of ride height out of the box, and also feature a perch setting for 2.5" of ride height, so that you can find the perfect look and ride height for your truck. The kit installs right in place of the factory coilovers and shocks, making it a hassle-free way to prep your truck for adventure.

Large-Diameter Shock Bodies with Gas-Charged, Monotube Internal Design with Digressive Valving
The Ford Performance Bilstein Suspension Package was designed from the ground up to give your F150 better handling, more stability, increased off-road performance, and more capability all in one place. The front coilovers are built around a huge 2.65" shock body, while the rear shocks have a 1.8" shock body. Both the front and rear assemblies feature digressive valving and a gas-charged monotube internal design that more effectively absorb hard impacts and support changes in load much better than the stock coilovers and shocks. The coilovers come full assembled with springs, while the rear shocks have a remote-mounted reservoir that improves heat dissipation and travel all in one place. The front coilovers feature multiple ride height grooves that give you options for your front ride height so that you can clear a variety of tire sizes and get the exact look you want for your tough truck. The entire system comes backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty when installed by a Ford, ASE/Red Seal certified technician.

Fitment: 2021-2023 F150
Not recommended for Tremor: this kit is not recommended for Tremor models. Tremors will not gain ride height or much performance gain.
Not recommended for PowerBoost: this kit is not recommended for PowerBoost trucks. The extra curb weight of the PowerBoost will result in less ride height that what the kit is rated for on standard F150 models.
Hi is this kit available for shipping yet? I see that Steeda has it listed as in stock and ready to ship.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
Hi is this kit available for shipping yet? I see that Steeda has it listed as in stock and ready to ship.
ETA on these was pushed on these are now expected to ship from FP on 11/21. I would doubt Steeda has them and wouldnt trust what google shows. I would call to check.

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
ETA on these was pushed on these are now expected to ship from FP on 11/21. I would doubt Steeda has them and wouldnt trust what google shows. I would call to check.
okay thanks will wait and check back with you on the 21st

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Any chance of these being available today. I would love to place an order with you

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Our firs shipment of these is on the way and expected to our warehouse in the next day or two. Let me if they are all spoken for.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Latest shipment was delivered today, these are currently in stock and shipping again!

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Ford F-150 2021-2023 F150 4WD Ford Performance by Bilstein Suspension Kit M-18000-F15B 31298DEF-6D54-4909-84CA-82A6648B06BC

Big thanks Frank!

This kit at the 2.5” setting on my truck.

Rineland

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT 302A 4x4 CCSB 3.5L EB
Occupation
Engineer
Ford F-150 2021-2023 F150 4WD Ford Performance by Bilstein Suspension Kit M-18000-F15B {filename}

Big thanks Frank!

This kit at the 2.5” setting on my truck.
Looks great! I'm looking at this kit myself as I installed the Roadmaster Active Suspension on the rear of my max tow and the rake is now ridiculous looking to me. The front needs a bit of help. Did you install yourself or end up taking it somewhere? If you brought it somewhere would you mind sharing what the install cost was?

Sponsored

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Looks great! I'm looking at this kit myself as I installed the Roadmaster Active Suspension on the rear of my max tow and the rake is now ridiculous looking to me. The front needs a bit of help. Did you install yourself or end up taking it somewhere? If you brought it somewhere would you mind sharing what the install cost was?
Took it to the dealership.

Was quoted 4-6 hours at $150 a labor hour.

Job ended up taking an extra day. Was invoiced for 4 hours, which came out to $660 after taxes. They gave me a discount for there tardiness and my flexibility. I was also able to use FordPass points I got when I purchased the truck. This got me out the door for less than $400 cash.

They ended up not installing it at the correct setting and hit had to go back to them for correction, I was not charged for the second visit.

Diamonddot

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Supervisor
What are the two settings? Is one with a slight rake and one level? Just curious. Thanks

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
What are the two settings? Is one with a slight rake and one level? Just curious. Thanks
There are two locations on the shock body for a snap ring that holds up the spring seat of the front shocks.

Here you can see the groove for the snap ring location that sets the lift of the front at 2"

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...kit-by-bilstein-is-released.12857/post-309836

Here is a post there I contrast the 2" setting vs 2.5" setting in the front.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...kit-by-bilstein-is-released.12857/post-310782

Note: My truck is 157", so the lower 2" setting exaggerates the rake imho.

Diamonddot

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Supervisor
There are two locations on the shock body for a snap ring that holds up the spring seat of the front shocks.

Here you can see the groove for the snap ring location that sets the lift of the front at 2"

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...kit-by-bilstein-is-released.12857/post-309836

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...kit-by-bilstein-is-released.12857/post-310782

Thanks!!

CarsWalk

First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4

Does anyone know if this place is legit? https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m-18000-f15b.html
Pretty good deal for the set. Not sure if anyone has actually found out the different between the two sets other than warranty and height adjustment? Has everyone that has installed either the ford performance kit of the Bilstein kit need to do upper control arms?
Sponsored