Sponsored

GIjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 f250
I’d call around. I had two dealers who wouldn’t do it and another who did for $600
Sponsored

Csvt18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150 SCEW (current), 2022 f150 (ordered)
Camera re-cal probably isn’t necessary? I have a level and had no issues. This is basically the same thing up front just a coil over.

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
What would be the best Bilstein option to keep the stock height? I don't plan to level the truck anytime soon and just want something more suitable for highway comfort and taming the crumby streets and potholes. And if not Bilstein, what alternative? Thanks.
I think either bilstein 5100 or 6112, the 5100 at stock height would ride alot like factory but more refined over bumps and rough stuff. The 6112 at factory height would still have a comfortable ride but be a bit firmer, or more composed as I like to refer to it.

Ouch. You think camera recalibration is necessary?
Having installed these I can say for certain, but they should not need it, but im sure others will chime in.

Csvt18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150 SCEW (current), 2022 f150 (ordered)
When you refer to them being firmer do you mean they’ll rattle the crap out of the interior more or feel like they’re absorbing bumps better?

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Firm means different things to different folks. But I've ridden on 5100's on a few F150's and there's nothing "stiff" about them. And personally I think they reduce rattle, compared to oem.
OEM is so underdamped that they reverberate over sharp edges. Or put another way, they don't dampen the spring enough. In either direction. Compression or rebound.

The 5100's match the spring rate better and I would describe it as increased composure. Better at planting the contact patch with the tarmac.

Sponsored

SaSurvival

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 with 2kw PPoB
Occupation
Technical trainer
The new FP Bilstein suspension package has been added to our website, they are now available for pre-order and have an expected shipping date from FP of 10/31

2021-2023 F150 4WD Ford Performance by Bilstein Suspension Kit M-18000-F15B
Ford F-150 2021-2023 F150 4WD Ford Performance by Bilstein Suspension Kit M-18000-F15B {filename}

21-23 F150 Ford Performance Bilstein Suspension Kit Features:
  • Complete front and rear suspension package
  • Developed by Bilstein and Tuned by Ford Performance
  • Front coilovers add up to 2.5" of ride height
  • Remote reservoir rear shocks
  • Large-diameter shock bodies with digressive valving
  • Gas-charged monotube internal designs
  • Drop-in replacements for stock
  • Not recommended for Tremor or PowerBoost
Complete Shock and Coilover Kit that Improves Handling On and Off-Road
The 2021-2023 F150s may be some tough trucks, but if you need to head off-road on a serious adventure, the stock coilovers and rear shocks aren't going to cut it. Even Ford has realized this, which is our friends over at Ford Performance and Bilstein have teamed up to put together one heck of an F150 suspension package for your awesome truck. The Ford Performance Bilstein Suspension Package features a pair of complete front coilover assemblies with adjustable ride heights and a pair of remote reservoir rear shocks that completely overhaul your F150's handling and suspension performance in a big way. The coilovers and shocks were designed and manufactured by Bilstein, but were carefully and precisely tuned by Ford Performance so that they provide excellent performance both on and off-road without compromising your ride quality. The front coilovers add 2" of ride height out of the box, and also feature a perch setting for 2.5" of ride height, so that you can find the perfect look and ride height for your truck. The kit installs right in place of the factory coilovers and shocks, making it a hassle-free way to prep your truck for adventure.

Large-Diameter Shock Bodies with Gas-Charged, Monotube Internal Design with Digressive Valving
The Ford Performance Bilstein Suspension Package was designed from the ground up to give your F150 better handling, more stability, increased off-road performance, and more capability all in one place. The front coilovers are built around a huge 2.65" shock body, while the rear shocks have a 1.8" shock body. Both the front and rear assemblies feature digressive valving and a gas-charged monotube internal design that more effectively absorb hard impacts and support changes in load much better than the stock coilovers and shocks. The coilovers come full assembled with springs, while the rear shocks have a remote-mounted reservoir that improves heat dissipation and travel all in one place. The front coilovers feature multiple ride height grooves that give you options for your front ride height so that you can clear a variety of tire sizes and get the exact look you want for your tough truck. The entire system comes backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty when installed by a Ford, ASE/Red Seal certified technician.

Fitment: 2021-2023 F150
Not recommended for Tremor: this kit is not recommended for Tremor models. Tremors will not gain ride height or much performance gain.
Not recommended for PowerBoost: this kit is not recommended for PowerBoost trucks. The extra curb weight of the PowerBoost will result in less ride height that what the kit is rated for on standard F150 models.
Are they available in Canada?

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
When you refer to them being firmer do you mean they’ll rattle the crap out of the interior more or feel like they’re absorbing bumps better?
That why I hate to use the firmer, def not a "rattle trap" more that they eliminate alot of the slop and body roll that the trucks come with.
Are they available in Canada?
We can ship to Canada, if you are interested feel free to PM me.

SaSurvival

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 with 2kw PPoB
Occupation
Technical trainer
That why I hate to use the firmer, def not a "rattle trap" more that they eliminate alot of the slop and body roll that the trucks come with.

We can ship to Canada, if you are interested feel free to PM me.
Sounds good.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles