Sponsored

ThunderKat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hey brother I am going to install the exact same lift and Icon UCA combo, what wheel size and tire size did you go with? I want to clear the UCAs, which according to Icon require 5.25" of BS on an 18x9 Wheel. I also want to run the biggest tire I can without rubbing or trimming a whole lot.
I have 18x9 +20 wheels with 295/70/18 tires. No rub whatsoever. The wider tire gives a poke but nothing wild.
Ford F-150 2021-2023 F-150 Ford Performance Leveling Kit (by Bilstein) is released IMG_2815
Ford F-150 2021-2023 F-150 Ford Performance Leveling Kit (by Bilstein) is released IMG_2824
Ford F-150 2021-2023 F-150 Ford Performance Leveling Kit (by Bilstein) is released IMG_2821
Sponsored

jaronritchie

First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 STX 4x4
Occupation
CO
I have 18x9 +20 wheels with 295/70/18 tires. No rub whatsoever. The wider tire gives a poke but nothing wild.
IMG_2815.jpeg
IMG_2824.jpeg
IMG_2821.jpeg
The truck looks amazing btw! Thank you for the update, I think Im going to order The 285/70/18s Toyo AT3s with the Black Rhino 18x9s +12 offset. Hopefully I wont rub anywhere

SamE0717

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 SuperCrew 5.0 Platinum
Finally got mind installed!
Ford F-150 2021-2023 F-150 Ford Performance Leveling Kit (by Bilstein) is released IMG_4659

stlgrym3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PB Lariat
anyone installed this on Powerboost? would like to hear from you. is the "not recommended" label for PB just because it won't lift as much as advertised? if that's the only issue then i'll get this, i'm only looking for modest height gain anyway. i'm more worry about the longevity of the coilovers due to PB's extra weight over time. please chime in if you have this on your Powerboost. thanks in advance.

Sponsored

Iconic22F150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4 Iconic Silver
Occupation
Physical Security Supervisor
selling my un used kit in southern california!
i decided to go a different route
Darn it. Wish I was ready to pull the trigger on the kit.

Paragon1

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
USAF
anyone installed this on Powerboost? would like to hear from you. is the "not recommended" label for PB just because it won't lift as much as advertised? if that's the only issue then i'll get this, i'm only looking for modest height gain anyway. i'm more worry about the longevity of the coilovers due to PB's extra weight over time. please chime in if you have this on your Powerboost. thanks in advance.
Had them installed on my PB yesterday on the 2" setting. I have Venom wheels wrapped in Falken AT3W 265/75/20 LTs. Thought the lighter setup was the cause of the springy splashy feel of the truck, it was 100% due to the stock suspension. These trucks are under-dampened from the factory IMO. I'm absolutely loving the way this feels now. Way more planted, less jittery over bumps, and the rear feels so much more controlled. Worth every penny, especially since the whole set plus install cost me $1850 (i didnt do the UCAs because I tow and dont need the lift). This one's a no-brianer, just do it.

Paragon1

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
USAF

TheRealDCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XL 5.0 FX4
Ordered this and attempted to install this weekend. Rears went in just fine. Tried to do the front and the lower mounts are 90 degrees off. Went this route over the plain Bilstein 6112/5160 route to avoid having to use a spring compressor. Anyone else have this issue?

Sponsored

Ctimrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Ordered this and attempted to install this weekend. Rears went in just fine. Tried to do the front and the lower mounts are 90 degrees off. Went this route over the plain Bilstein 6112/5160 route to avoid having to use a spring compressor. Anyone else have this issue?
All you need to do is rotate the bottom eye until it is lined up. Once the top is bolted in you can use whatever tool you have that will work to rotate the bottom until it is in the proper place. Took a little bit of muscle but very quick and easy to do.

Rod Bender

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 3.5 eb
Occupation
Retired (7 years from UCD) electrician
I was in the same boat, but I bought an Eibach Stage 2 kit and just installed it. I would've probably gone with the "Ford" kit even though it was almost double the price for the reasons stated above, but such is life.
I just installed the Eibach in the front and my truck now is level. Looks so much better.

TheRealDCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XL 5.0 FX4
All you need to do is rotate the bottom eye until it is lined up. Once the top is bolted in you can use whatever tool you have that will work to rotate the bottom until it is in the proper place. Took a little bit of muscle but very quick and easy to do.
I did give that a shot. I’m not the world’s strongest man, but not the weakest either. I had a screw driver in each of the bottom holes and it wasn’t budging. The damn screw drivers started bending.

Ctimrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I did give that a shot. I’m not the world’s strongest man, but not the weakest either. I had a screw driver in each of the bottom holes and it wasn’t budging. The damn screw drivers started bending.
Wow, if I remember right I used two good sized crescents tightened down onto either side of it onto the flat metal piece and it turned with some effort, wasn’t too bad. Maybe it was the leverage of turning both sides.

TheRealDCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XL 5.0 FX4
Wow, if I remember right I used two good sized crescents tightened down onto either side of it onto the flat metal piece and it turned with some effort, wasn’t too bad. Maybe it was the leverage of turning both sides.
Admittedly that’s a better idea with way more leverage than what I was trying.
Sponsored