15-20 Ford Performance Fox 2.0's on my '22 2.7 screw

AHenry014

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302A
To get it out of the way, I know Fox has released a '21+ kit, but I have already purchased a second hand 15-20 Ford Performance Fox 2.0 kit that Ill be installing on my '22 XLT 2.7 screw. I have been able to dig up a bunch of information, but unsure where I want to start with the spring perch position. From what I can tell, there are three versions of the 15-20 kit available:
-Straight from Fox
-Ford Performance (FP) Fox 2.0's
-Roush Fox 2.0's

I am told the Roush and the Fox kits are the same and have a 650lb spring, whereas the FP kit has a 550lb spring. The Roush kit claims it fits all trucks 15+, with a spring perch adjustment for the 21+ trucks. The Roush instructions have the user lower the spring perch 5/8" to a distance of 63mm between the adjuster and a screw. Ref: https://www.roushperformance.com/media/parts/manuals/1115-5B450IM-AA 9-22-21.pdf
I assume due to the lighter spring, Ill get slightly more drop than I would get on the Fox/Roush with this adjustment. That may be OK since id like to get somewhere between 1.5-1.75" lift up front, leaving a slight rake.

I am hoping I can find someone thats installed the FORD PERFORMANCE kit on a similar truck and can help with photos of how their truck sits, measurements fender to ground, and hopefully a measurement of perch to screw as Roush did in their instructions.

Just hoping to get a good initial position and reduce the time spent getting the height right.
Thank you!
Sponsored