First Name
SM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F 150 XLT
Occupation
Home Builder
Well another possible step forward. In Ford Pass, in the vehicle tab, a wifi hotspot option has shown up. It wasn't there yesterday. Clicking on it takes to ford website that allows you to sign up for 3 months of free mobile data. Another indication that for the late week folks our trucks might be complete? Then again ford could just be playing with us.
I see the Wi-Fi link on my Ford Pass app also and in addition to that one more button that says pro-Power on board and shows a bunch of things..
It is definitely progress.. Not sure towards what! 😊
Sponsored

guppydriver

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tundra
Here's to hoping everyone on a chip hold has a good upcoming week!!

I'm trying to be positive and pro-active.

1. Wheels delivered
2. APR locked in at my CU
3. TuxMats in
4. Truxedo X15 ordered
5. Temp PPE delivered (for my 1000 drive from Granger to SLC)
6. Spiegen Screen Protector delivered

All I have to do is order my speaker bypass kit and make my appointment for LineX, tires, and PPE installs.

I will be really bummed if we don't start seeing these trucks with modules start to leave the factory this week.

Best of luck boys/girls!!

Bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)
my 6/20 - 6/26 delivery ETA has come and gone. I am going out of the country next week and I know with my luck, it will be delivered the second i step on the plane.

Howman59

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PB On Order
Well....at least I got a rail car # this morning! But still sitting in New Boston, MI with a ETA of 7/8 to Alabama dealer. Anyone want to take a shot at the over/under?!? I don't. Just glad to know its on a rail car at least - now just have to locate a locomotive to pull it outta there and get 'er on the way!🤞

Ziggus

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Chevy 1500 Trail Boss, 2022 F150 on order
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Still no delivery date :(
Ford F-150 06/6/22 Build Week Group 1656342795773

Sponsored

BigMick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Well....at least I got a rail car # this morning! But still sitting in New Boston, MI with a ETA of 7/8 to Alabama dealer. Anyone want to take a shot at the over/under?!? I don't. Just glad to know its on a rail car at least - now just have to locate a locomotive to pull it outta there and get 'er on the way!🤞
Mine is sitting in a Chicago railyard for deliver to Minnesota in the middle of August. Might as well walk down there to get it at this point and save the time :)

SWillier

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 & 2022 F150 on order
Occupation
Architect
I see the Wi-Fi link on my Ford Pass app also and in addition to that one more button that says pro-Power on board and shows a bunch of things..
It is definitely progress.. Not sure towards what! 😊
Little by little.... Baby steps.
I see wifi and pro-power now, too. I tried to go on Ford.com to chat for an update. Chat doesn't seem to work for me again. They must have cut me off!

I do see a picture the new truck finaly on my account. That used to be blank.

Ford F-150 06/6/22 Build Week Group 1656352511290

shall

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PB Lariat 502a
Has anyone with a Powerboost on order and a 6/10 or later blend received their built notification?

Looking at our tracker and other week’s, the PB appears to be the most impacted.

Dmarshall019

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F 150 PB
Has anyone with a Powerboost on order and a 6/10 or later blend received their built notification?

Looking at our tracker and other week’s, the PB appears to be the most impacted.
I’m a 6/8 blend date Powerboost. The chat and phone number both say my truck has been produced, not sure if that means “built” in the technical sense. I have not received a built email yet and the tracker shows in production with a 6/15 date. I have what appears to be all the modules. Chat and Phone number both tell me the dealer eta is July 18-24 and there are no holds. I assume it will take longer than usual because it is going to California, but I don’t have a lot of trust in the eta until I see the Ford emails.

SWillier

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Architect
I’m a 6/8 blend date Powerboost. The chat and phone number both say my truck has been produced, not sure if that means “built” in the technical sense. I have not received a built email yet and the tracker shows in production with a 6/15 date. I have what appears to be all the modules. Chat and Phone number both tell me the dealer eta is July 18-24 and there are no holds. I assume it will take longer than usual because it is going to California, but I don’t have a lot of trust in the eta until I see the Ford emails.
I would think that produced does mean built. But that is applying logic to the Ford process! Hopefully you get a shipped email soon.

For reference, today they told me that mine is still marked "In Production" but with a "slight delay for a chip hold".

Sponsored

Northguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT, 2010 F150 XLT
Another step forward. Activation in Ford pass app WORKED! Says to now just start the truck to connect the app and truck! The truck must be built (late week 0609 blend date) or the ford guys behind the one way mirror are laughing at me as they push ALL MY Buttons!

SWillier

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Architect
Another step forward. Activation in Ford pass app WORKED! Says to now just start the truck to connect the app and truck! The truck must be built (late week 0609 blend date) or the ford guys behind the one way mirror are laughing at me as they push ALL MY Buttons!
Curious what the app used to say when you tried to activate?

My app used to give an error when I tried, and now says unavailable and "please try again once you've taken delivery of your vehicle". Progress, right?

Northguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT, 2010 F150 XLT
Curious what the app used to say when you tried to activate?

My app used to give an error when I tried, and now says unavailable and "please try again once you've taken delivery of your vehicle". Progress, right?
That is what mine used to say but now after clicking on it I get "activation pending " with instructions to start the vehicle. So
A step further than yours. I am going to believe mine is built and ford guys behind the one way mirror aren't messing with me.

Ford F-150 06/6/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220627-220751

SWillier

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Architect
That is what mine used to say but now after clicking on it I get "activation pending " with instructions to start the vehicle. So
A step further than yours.
Thanks, that gives me a new step to look forward to.

Gives me a reason to keep unreasonably pressing the button that hasn't worked the last 5000 times and think I might get a different result!

Wait, isn't that the definition of insanity? Oh well....

shall

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PB Lariat 502a
Ford F-150 06/6/22 Build Week Group 1B48C81D-BD0D-4A8C-BE22-D37EAF8DFE42

Received this notification this AM. Hopefully that means their testing the truck… or the activation timed out and I’m reading too much into it. o_O

Still no built email or shipped notification. ETA per Ford chat is tomorrow, but this may have been the ETA for the chip hold.
Sponsored