06/6/22 Build Week Group

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew PB 4X4 BAP
Modules populated today with no change to the tracker. 6/11 Blend Seq 7006. I am still showing as in a chip hold but I am hopeful that changes on the next update.
Sponsored

SWillier

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 & 2022 F150 on order
Occupation
Architect
Modules populated today with no change to the tracker. 6/11 Blend Seq 7006. I am still showing as in a chip hold but I am hopeful that changes on the next update.
Where do you see chip hold? Or is that only via the dealer?

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Where do you see chip hold? Or is that only via the dealer?
That’s from the dealer. They have a Vehicle Visibilty Report (VVR) that they can easily pull the info from.

guppydriver

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tundra
Whoa .... Bit of a shock today. Recall I have blend date of June 9th slot 5599 and I was in chip hold. Just for the fun thought I would check my modules today and wow I have full module list now. Does that mean my truck received all its chips and ready to ship now?

I am hopeful but have learned typically it is 1 step forward 2 steps back.

Anyone else on chip hold get their modules populated? Just think a month ago I wouldn't even know what a question like that meant and now unfortunately know what it means.
Me too @Northguy

Right about your blend and slot

64Wing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Fusion Titanium, 2022 F150 SCREW Lariat 502a
Occupation
Aviation
Had my dealer pull a VVR this morning. He said my truck has been released and should be here by the 30th

Sponsored

shall

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PB Lariat 502a
Had my dealer pull a VVR this morning. He said my truck has been released and should be here by the 30th
Do you know if you were on chip hold?

Northguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT, 2010 F150 XLT
With a blend date of the 7th, I believe\guess you weren't on chip hold like those of us later in the week 9th and 10th blend dates. Just a guess though.

Congrats.

I am going to check with dealer on Monday to see if those of us (late week unlucky folks) who were put on chip hold but who got their modules recently (2 weeks after we should have) have been transitioned to built! Mouthful.

Nola3838

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sequoia, Rav4
Occupation
Beverage Rep.
I think you can add me to this unlucky group. Blend date 6/10, slot # 6944 and a long list of modules down loaded last Monday.... then nothing. Production date listed as 6/18. Still waiting for response from dealership about possible chip hold. Thought I was making progress, getting Retrax bed cover lined up along with a Bedrug. That's what I get for believing Ford has got their sh-t together.

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just checked with Ford Chat & they still show my build in a microchip hold at the plant. Maybe we will see some movement on Monday.

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I reached out to my sales guy and he said nothing shows different on his system. still shows chip hold, but he said Ford normally doesn't update systems on Friday's and weekends. So maybe Monday we'll have some good news. Fingers crossed!
That info is definitely not accurate since I got a "Built" email on a superduty yesterday after 5PM. Now if only I could get one for my personal F150.

Sponsored

64Wing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aviation
Do you know if you were on chip hold?
That's how I phrased the question to him, but he didn't say anything about a chip hold. Even though my blend date was 6/7, I didn't receive a "built" email until the 12th. For what felt like the longest time, there was no date beneath "in production." That didn't show up until the built email.

The dates beneath "in production" and "built" are the same, 6/10. Again, I received the email notification on the 12th.

That built email also contains the estimated delivery window of 6/16-6/22. Once that date came and went I reached out to my dude.

Hope these details give a little hope and that y'all aren't waiting much longer.

I'd like to think that if they shut the line down this week for summer tooling that the shipping will become a little less backed up.

64Wing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aviation
Also, this little notification just popped up on my phone
Ford F-150 06/6/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220625-200336

UtahTruckGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
So bad news from my dealer today. I’m 6/6/22 build week and 6/10/22 blend date (#6547) for my 2022 Lariat PB, and my dealer has told me that my truck is on chip hold, with a release date of 7/23/22. If that all goes according to plan, could take up to a month after release date for final delivery, as it’s traveling by rail to Utah. This is consistent with Ford Customer service, who indicated the same 7/23 release date, but no delivery date yet. So truck is built, modules populated, but now on chip hold. I would imagine this impacting subsequent build weeks in June.

Last edited:

STM

First Name
SM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F 150 XLT
Occupation
Home Builder
So bad news from my dealer today. I’m 6/6/22 build week and 6/10/22 blend date (#6547) for my 2022 Lariat PB, and my dealer has told me that my truck is on chip hold, with a release date of 7/23/22. If that all goes according to plan, could take up to a month for delivery, as it’s traveling by rail to Utah. This is consistent with Ford Customer service, who indicated the same 7/23 release date, but not delivery date yet.
Have you checked if you have modules populated? I am not sure what that means exactly.. When the modules are populated and yet the VVS - the tool the dealer uses to check the status of the truck still says chip hold..
I have a blend date of 06/10 also with #6870.. And my dealer said the same thing..

I wonder if someone knows what exactly does the presence indicate? Do the modules populate only after all the chips are in or do they populate with the presence of a partial set of chips..

UtahTruckGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Have you checked if you have modules populated? I am not sure what that means exactly.. When the modules are populated and yet the VVS - the tool the dealer uses to check the status of the truck still says chip hold..
I have a blend date of 06/10 also with #6870.. And my dealer said the same thing..

I wonder if someone knows what exactly does the presence indicate? Do the modules populate only after all the chips are in or do they populate with the presence of a partial set of chips..
Yes, modules are all populated…
Sponsored