Beautiful truck. 👍
Sponsored

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
after receiving a 10th delivery date (mid july) from ford since august i canceled the order of my race red and found an Oxford white that i took delivery today. Only missing the leveling kit and the tinted window in front door
C3DDE35B-B4F5-4246-AE9E-2FBF8CA24BAD.JPG
717679E0-4435-4728-90D3-3066551AC4CE.JPG
Good looking truck! Looks similar to mine (except mine is grey) I also have plans to tint the front windows and level.

rb13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat PowerBoost Agate Black BAP
Were any of you on Ramp 59? That's where my truck is currently sitting. I've read a lot of posts talking about how a lot of the trucks go there to just sit and wait :(

TrueBlue17

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
VP
Yes. I was told my truck is on Ramp 59. My limited was ordered in November and built on 4/7/22. I have one car at the house and I decided today that I am giving up on this train wreck and buying a car tomorrow! Good Luck to All! I sincerely hope trucks start showing up for you guys.

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
Who all is still waiting impatiently like me?

Sponsored

Blkphantom

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order 2022 F150 screw lariat 502a 5.0
My truck showed up on the ford tracker as built, and in transit on May 22nd, with an eta of June 26th to July 2nd. Last Friday it switched to awaiting shipment, then the next day went back to my original eta… Any thoughts?

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
My truck showed up on the ford tracker as built, and in transit on May 22nd, with an eta of June 26th to July 2nd. Last Friday it switched to awaiting shipment, then the next day went back to my original eta… Any thoughts?

Its a Ford marketing study. They find people who post on this site. Build most and just yank the chains of the rest of us to see how far they can push their customers before they jump ship. :ROFLMAO:

jaggah

First Name
Joban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Powerboost
Damn some of yall still havent gotten your trucks yet? Sucks for real (sorry to rub it in haha)

Sponsored

rb13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat PowerBoost Agate Black BAP
Finally got another update. Built and awaiting shipment.
Where you located? Mine got to BC last week and has been sitting at the railyard in the town over. ETA at the dealer is this coming week.

bigjohnp

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
retired
Hope you guys get your trucks real soon.

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
Well it finally happened. I got a built date today on the Ford order tracking, Interestingly the Ordertrack.app is not updated but they say they are undergoing maintenance so I bet that is why. Now on to await shipment. I was wondering if I would ever get out of the mysterious "plant Hold" that according to Ford wasn't a "chip hold" . I was 76 days in that status after waiting 6 months to get scheduled. Now we roll the shipping dice.

bigjohnp

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
retired
Well it finally happened. I got a built date today on the Ford order tracking, Interestingly the Ordertrack.app is not updated but they say they are undergoing maintenance so I bet that is why. Now on to await shipment. I was wondering if I would ever get out of the mysterious "plant Hold" that according to Ford wasn't a "chip hold" . I was 76 days in that status after waiting 6 months to get scheduled. Now we roll the shipping dice.

It's about time...Hope you get it real soon. (y)