06/20/22 Build Week

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Dudes & Dudettes - it’s on its way to the dealership today: picking up (assuming it’s all in good order) on Friday.
Sponsored

uk_brewer

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Pick up the new ride?
I did indeed - went Thursday and picked it up in the evening; got busy at work Friday and has a campout this weekend so I’ve been tied up. The truck: Well worth the wait - put a few hundred miles on already and it rides/drives amazing. Little harder to get into the parking garage at work than my old ride but I’ll definitely live with that!
Ford F-150 06/20/22 Build Week 1B15BD88-2609-4065-B155-C8F8F33E5338

Ford F-150 06/20/22 Build Week 038DC660-A0A1-418C-8E90-C35C4153E93D

Ford F-150 06/20/22 Build Week 5CE46F30-9AE6-4BE5-97E9-A64823AF5298

Sponsored

MontanaFred

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
Occupation
AD Air Force
I did indeed - went Thursday and picked it up in the evening; got busy at work Friday and has a campout this weekend so I’ve been tied up. The truck: Well worth the wait - put a few hundred miles on already and it rides/drives amazing. Little harder to get into the parking garage at work than my old ride but I’ll definitely live with that!
1B15BD88-2609-4065-B155-C8F8F33E5338.jpeg
That truck looks awesome! Yes, well worth the wait...for me the 32 weeks are kind of a distant memory now haha. I wonder how they decide who gets what tires? We have the same exact truck and mine showed up with Goodyear Territory AT M&S 275/65r18. You got Pirelli tires...edit: nm looks like you have the 20 inch rims...I have the 18 inch rims, guess that is the factor for tires.

Regardless, I scrapped my stock tires this weekend and went back to Goodyear Duratrac. I cant stand the fact a guy buys a $70k+ truck and they put these inferior tires on them. I know the stock tires are to "sell" the truck on the lot, but heck I wish we could actually get what we really want all the way down to tires.

But, again...that sweet ride my friend. I can only imagine your excitement getting in that beaut of a KR. I am still smiling when I get in mine after two weeks.

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
That truck looks awesome! Yes, well worth the wait...for me the 32 weeks are kind of a distant memory now haha. I wonder how they decide who gets what tires? We have the same exact truck and mine showed up with Goodyear Territory AT M&S 275/65r18. You got Pirelli tires...edit: nm looks like you have the 20 inch rims...I have the 18 inch rims, guess that is the factor for tires.

Regardless, I scrapped my stock tires this weekend and went back to Goodyear Duratrac. I cant stand the fact a guy buys a $70k+ truck and they put these inferior tires on them. I know the stock tires are to "sell" the truck on the lot, but heck I wish we could actually get what we really want all the way down to tires.

But, again...that sweet ride my friend. I can only imagine your excitement getting in that beaut of a KR. I am still smiling when I get in mine after two weeks.
yeah - I typically leave vehicles stock - but I’m tempted to find a different tire… in all likelihood I’m going to leave these on until they wear out then go a little more aggressive

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Just curious if anyone else in here is still waiting -

Squbits

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Glad to see you got the truck! I've got a few thousand miles on it already, took it on a trip to the mountains... thought buyers remorse would set in, still hasn't! It's a joy to drive every day. I'm keeping it stock for now, eventually want to get it leveled and bigger tires.

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Glad to see you got the truck! I've got a few thousand miles on it already, took it on a trip to the mountains... thought buyers remorse would set in, still hasn't! It's a joy to drive every day. I'm keeping it stock for now, eventually want to get it leveled and bigger tires.
I’m actually learning to like the rake -
Doesn’t look “off” and actually helps me see the road/whats in front of me a little better. May get some beefier tires after these wear out but other than that I think it’s perfect as is.
Sponsored