05/30/2022 Build Week

TrucknCamper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 PB 302A
Whether I enter my vin or yours, the search button remains 'greyed' out and unresponsive. Tried on my pc with both chrome and edge browsers and on my ipad. Any ideas?
There should be a “I’m not a robot” checkbox. After checking that the search was clickable for me.
Sponsored

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
There should be a “I’m not a robot” checkbox. After checking that the search was clickable for me.
Brilliant man, never came up on pc, but a few refreshes on the ipad and checkbox came up. Thanks!

FirstTimeFrank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
On my iphone ther is a register link i can click that lets me enter my name and email address
If I enter my VIN and nothing returns, what does that mean?

OP
OP
DarkSkyForever

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
OP
OP
DarkSkyForever

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Mine is still sitting on ramp 6P at KC, MO. Estimates are for next week, so I'm hopeful I'll be able to make it down and pick it up for the 4th of July weekend.

Sponsored

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Mine is still sitting on ramp 6P at KC, MO. Estimates are for next week, so I'm hopeful I'll be able to make it down and pick it up for the 4th of July weekend.
They're waiting for mine to catch up. Plats gotta stick together...

OP
OP
DarkSkyForever

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
Easy boys, as of “today’s” chat with Ford mine is still scheduled for delivery next week yet STILL sitting in MI! Clearly I’m the one holding the convoy up here, my bad lol

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
Forgive me but I’ve just got to vent…how in God’s green Earth are trucks from the 6/6 build week getting shipped before COMPLETED trucks with absolutely NO holds from the 5/30 build week?!

Ford F-150 05/30/2022 Build Week FE2A3117-9682-4E3E-B49F-2FC6D4B2FCFF

shark1987

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 4x4
Forgive me but I’ve just got to vent…how in God’s green Earth are trucks from the 6/6 build week getting shipped before COMPLETED trucks with absolutely NO holds from the 5/30 build week?!

FE2A3117-9682-4E3E-B49F-2FC6D4B2FCFF.jpeg

Hey hey hey.... Idk... lol but I'm not complaining

Sponsored

OP
OP
DarkSkyForever

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Mine is still sitting on ramp 6P in MO. Its been almost 20 days since it left MI, and its been sitting at ramp 6P for 14 days. This Monday is the start of my "delivery week", so we'll see how that plays out.

cdfarmer

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost and 2020 Fusion Hybrid
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Been waiting 20 days since mine was built on 6/7, hoping to get the shipped email this week since the plant is shutdown next week.

FirstTimeFrank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

FE2A3117-9682-4E3E-B49F-2FC6D4B2FCFF.jpeg
I checked on a couple of the VINs from the 6/6 build week. It looks like United Rail has no associated shipping info. It doesn’t look to me like they’ve jumped the line

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Ford chat mistakenly told me I had a $2500 personal cash offer in my account 2 months ago. They looked up my last name and zip code and gave me someone else's info that matched but did not verify my first name or address. So actually, I don't have one. When Ford removed my Platinum's contour seats (not to mention their removal of park assist and max recline. And forcing me to buy their tow package just to get tow mirrors) with it's corresponding paltry $300 credit, I was able to justify not canceling my order by the above $2500 savings. Now that I know the PCO does not apply to me however, I want to cancel my order, I've had enough. But the truck is already built and I have a $2000 nonrefundable deposit. (I have no idea why it's non-refundable) Has anyone had any success airing any similar grievances to Ford and who or which department exactly did they contact? I don't feel I have any chance of resolution but the woman in my life insists I try. Actually I'm not being very clear, what I really want is the pco honored and not the deposit back. But if they wont do that then guess I'm stuck feeling raked and wanting out.

Last edited:

Alkahmist

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 platinum with powerboost, 701a
Ford chat mistakenly told me I had a $2500 personal cash offer in my account 2 months ago. They looked up my last name and zip code and gave me someone else's info that matched but did not verify my first name or address. So actually, I don't have one. When Ford removed my Platinum's contour seats (not to mention their removal of park assist and max recline. And forcing me to buy their tow package just to get tow mirrors) with it's corresponding paltry $300 credit, I was able to justify not canceling my order by the above $2500 savings. Now that I know the PCO does not apply to me however, I want to cancel my order, I've had enough. But the truck is already built and I have a $2000 nonrefundable deposit. (I have no idea why it's non-refundable) Has anyone had any success airing any similar grievances to Ford and who or which department exactly did they contact? I don't feel I have any chance of resolution but the woman in my life insists I try. Actually I'm not being very clear, what I really want is the pco honored and not the deposit back. But if they wont do that then guess I'm stuck feeling raked and wanting out.
I hear ya man, there’s a platinum at a dealership 30 miles away that’s a different color then I wanted and it’s 3k more loaded with things I don’t need, it’s blend date was in may so it has the massage seats, no park assist , every day I try convincing myself to just go buy that one since my dealer did no deposit on my order and I have no commitment. I’d rather have the one I ordered despite no massage feature, but if they push my eta back one more time , and that one is still there, it’s mine.
Sponsored