05/30/2022 Build Week

dkevox

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Evo X, F150
Ford chat mistakenly told me I had a $2500 personal cash offer in my account 2 months ago. They looked up my last name and zip code and gave me someone else's info that matched but did not verify my first name or address. So actually, I don't have one. When Ford removed my Platinum's contour seats (not to mention their removal of park assist and max recline. And forcing me to buy their tow package just to get tow mirrors) with it's corresponding paltry $300 credit, I was able to justify not canceling my order by the above $2500 savings. Now that I know the PCO does not apply to me however, I want to cancel my order, I've had enough. But the truck is already built and I have a $2000 nonrefundable deposit. (I have no idea why it's non-refundable) Has anyone had any success airing any similar grievances to Ford and who or which department exactly did they contact? I don't feel I have any chance of resolution but the woman in my life insists I try. Actually I'm not being very clear, what I really want is the pco honored and not the deposit back. But if they wont do that then guess I'm stuck feeling raked and wanting out.
I'd try contacting Ford and your dealership, can't hurt to bring up these issues. I can imagine how frustrating that all is.
Sponsored

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
About ready to start flipping tables 🤦‍♂️ Today marks the first day of my estimated “delivery” window listed on the VVR with July 4th being the last. Had yet another talk with Ford chat this morning and yes, you guessed it, my truck CONTINUES to sit at ramp 59 in MI! As you can see, they are clearly going to ride that date into the ground until it comes and goes…I grow weary of this game

Ford F-150 05/30/2022 Build Week 5C69B7F8-0F30-4403-A4F8-70440A8CD08A

OP
OP
DarkSkyForever

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
About ready to start flipping tables 🤦‍♂️ Today marks the first day of my estimated “delivery” window listed on the VVR with July 4th being the last. Had yet another talk with Ford chat this morning and yes, you guessed it, my truck CONTINUES to sit at ramp 59 in MI! As you can see, they are clearly going to ride that date into the ground until it comes and goes…I grow weary of this game

5C69B7F8-0F30-4403-A4F8-70440A8CD08A.png
That sucks. Mine is still rusting away in Kansas City, one step closer than yours but still stuck just the same. I have a feeling mine is going to slip as well - same delivery estimate as yours.

Alkahmist

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 platinum with powerboost, 701a
My window sticker link says a window sticker has not yet been generated yet, please check back later……. Anyone else getting this glitch? Or are they remaking my truck :oops:
Hoping they throw the massage seats back in

dkevox

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Evo X, F150
I was watching some of the other threads build date threads and saw quite a few where the vehicle left last minute but still made the eta. Honestly, it shouldn't take that long to ship a vehicle anywhere, so I wouldn't give up yet!

My window sticker link says a window sticker has not yet been generated yet, please check back later……. Anyone else getting this glitch? Or are they remaking my truck :oops:
Hoping they throw the massage seats back in
I think the site is down. I can't even log into the tracker to check.

Sponsored

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
I was watching some of the other threads build date threads and saw quite a few where the vehicle left last minute but still made the eta. Honestly, it shouldn't take that long to ship a vehicle anywhere, so I wouldn't give up yet!

FirstTimeFrank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Via chat this morning, new delivery window is 7/10-7/16. F U Ford! :mad:

OP
OP
DarkSkyForever

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer

cdfarmer

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost and 2020 Fusion Hybrid
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I chatted this morning too. Still 7/3.

Where is yours sitting at?
I chatted with Ford also at lunch and they have me still scheduled for an arrival at dealer between 7/6 to 7/13 and my truck still has a status as awaiting shipment and has not left Dearborn. They say it was released for shipping on 6/7 but no updates since then.

FirstTimeFrank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

Sponsored

pjstud1v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat on order
It’s so disappointing that Ford can’t get these already built trucks shipped. My delivery date now slipped to 7/8. Not that I believe that at all now.

Alkahmist

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It’s so disappointing that Ford can’t get these already built trucks shipped. My delivery date now slipped to 7/8. Not that I believe that at all now.
Same here man, I hope we both celebrate that day. Does your truck show built in tracker? Mine still shows production

OP
OP
DarkSkyForever

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Mine is still in KS, MO... estimated delivery still holding at 7/3/22. :censored:

pjstud1v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat on order
Same here man, I hope we both celebrate that day. Does your truck show built in tracker? Mine still shows production
It was built 5/31. Was originally supposed to be at my dealer the second week of June. I really hope yours is fully built and not in some kind of hold.

Alkahmist

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It was built 5/31. Was originally supposed to be at my dealer the second week of June. I really hope yours is fully built and not in some kind of hold.
Oh wow! Today is my lucky day, I just checked my tracker and iv been updated to built, still no email from ford, but I’ll take it. I only live about 50 min from the Dearborn plant so I’m thinking it’s very possible to receive by 7/8 like they say. I will not hold my breath though after reading what everyone else is going through.
Ford F-150 05/30/2022 Build Week CB84853E-63C3-4D6F-8F85-8555E547B839
Sponsored