First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Raptor
Occupation
Mfg Engineer
I'm not sure if anyone else in this build week has had any luck but my Sept 1st scheduled build still just says sent to plant. No indication that it has started assembly.
Same here, last updated 8/24.
Sponsored

ChrisinOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat PB on order
As a example of a good outcome my 8/30 build week is showing as built and now shipped with arrival in mid-October. Very exciting!

(Lariat PB, ordered late June)

Chease44

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat - Star White 3.5 Eco 157” WB
As a example of a good outcome my 8/30 build week is showing as built and now shipped with arrival in mid-October. Very exciting!

(Lariat PB, ordered late June)
That’s great news! Do you have an idea when it switch to built on the tracker? Tomorrow will be 7 days past my build date, kind of hoping it will switch soon.

CE73

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Raptor
Occupation
Mfg Engineer
That’s great news! Do you have an idea when it switch to built on the tracker? Tomorrow will be 7 days past my build date, kind of hoping it will switch soon.
I know they are pretty delayed with Dearborn only running 1 shift. I’ve been following the raptor forums, and looks like blend 8/30 have been switching to built yesterday and today. Hopefully by Friday 9/1 will be up.

ChrisinOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat PB on order
Funny story, I actually have two orders. This one and an earlier one that was built in late August. That one never switched over to Built in the tracker, even though it's supposedly getting delivered in the next two weeks. So it appears sometimes the system just doesn't update after the truck is built. My guess is the system just doesn't always update status.

Sponsored

wattdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer, 2021 F150 Plat
Occupation
Retired - IBEW Electrician
Ford F-150 8-30 Build Week 1631055273128

On 8/24 my window sticker could be accessed and had Blend date of 8/30/2021. This coincided with what performanceparts.ford had reported. I saw this tracker 9/3 @ 8pm Mountain time. Dealer verified to me as shipped due to Rail car being listed. This vehicle is going from Dearborn, MI to Salt Lake City, UT by rail then Truck to Idaho Falls, ID. Rail movement reported as arrival -Battle Creek, MI evening 9/4. Today's info (9/7) was that rail car moved through IN & IL on 9/5; IA & about midway through NE 9/6. Last info 9/7 somewhere between mid NE and WY. Expected for some transfers along way and no updated movement since very early today (the Delivery ETA estimate is 9/28-10/4). I try not to bother this Dealer/Gen. Mgr. too much but he has been very helpful with information when I stop by. Best wishes to all that have been dealing with various levels of frustration. I'm grateful for this forum and all who have contributed so much support and information for one another.

Chease44

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Funny story, I actually have two orders. This one and an earlier one that was built in late August. That one never switched over to Built in the tracker, even though it's supposedly getting delivered in the next two weeks. So it appears sometimes the system just doesn't update after the truck is built. My guess is the system just doesn't always update status.
Thanks for the optimism, my dealer sent a screenshot of the visibility report today and it still just says sent to plant. So we’ll see happens the next couple days.

Chease44

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1631055273128.png

On 8/24 my window sticker could be accessed and had Blend date of 8/30/2021. This coincided with what performanceparts.ford had reported. I saw this tracker 9/3 @ 8pm Mountain time. Dealer verified to me as shipped due to Rail car being listed. This vehicle is going from Dearborn, MI to Salt Lake City, UT by rail then Truck to Idaho Falls, ID. Rail movement reported as arrival -Battle Creek, MI evening 9/4. Today's info (9/7) was that rail car moved through IN & IL on 9/5; IA & about midway through NE 9/6. Last info 9/7 somewhere between mid NE and WY. Expected for some transfers along way and no updated movement since very early today (the Delivery ETA estimate is 9/28-10/4). I try not to bother this Dealer/Gen. Mgr. too much but he has been very helpful with information when I stop by. Best wishes to all that have been dealing with various levels of frustration. I'm grateful for this forum and all who have contributed so much support and information for one another.
My window sticker showed up on 8/24 and a blend date of 9/1. I’m curious if you know what your sequence number is? Mine is 3835, I’m not sure if they would skip any or not or stick to the sequence.

wattdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer, 2021 F150 Plat
Occupation
Retired - IBEW Electrician
My window sticker showed up on 8/24 and a blend date of 9/1. I’m curious if you know what your sequence number is? Mine is 3835, I’m not sure if they would skip any or not or stick to the sequence.
Blend Date 2021/08/30 and Sequence 0446.

eriku19tex

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Occupation
IT
My 8/30 Blend/Build date was built and is shipped. Hope to have it next week. Went into "production" on 8/23, then showed built and shipped on 9/3 :)

Sponsored

Chease44

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My 8/30 Blend/Build date was built and is shipped. Hope to have it next week. Went into "production" on 8/23, then showed built and shipped on 9/3 :)
Jeez you 8/30 Blend guys seem to be getting all the luck lol. Still no change on my 9/1 blend truck. Ford Performance said today that it’s in production (which it has said since my window sticker was available on 8/24) so I have no idea if it’s remotely close to being done. I have no patience on a good day so this is getting quite stressful.

CE73

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Raptor
Occupation
Mfg Engineer
Jeez you 8/30 Blend guys seem to be getting all the luck lol. Still no change on my 9/1 blend truck. Ford Performance said today that it’s in production (which it has said since my window sticker was available on 8/24) so I have no idea if it’s remotely close to being done. I have no patience on a good day so this is getting quite stressful.
Im hoping its just lag in the system. I haven't found any blend dates greater than 8/30 that have moved beyond "In Production", and ALL of of the 8/30s happened before Labor Day weekend.

Chease44

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Im hoping its just lag in the system. I haven't found any blend dates greater than 8/30 that have moved beyond "In Production", and ALL of of the 8/30s happened before Labor Day weekend.
Yes hopefully you are right on that.

Chease44

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Still no action on my 9/1 blend date. Does Dearborn go back to 3 full shifts next week? I can’t remember what the schedule was. Has anyone else with a blend date later than 8/30 had their status switched to produced?

whereswaldie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2021 XLT 302A Powerboost 6'5 4x4
Occupation
Designer
Still no action on my 9/1 blend date. Does Dearborn go back to 3 full shifts next week? I can’t remember what the schedule was. Has anyone else with a blend date later than 8/30 had their status switched to produced?
My blend 9/2 hasn't changed from 'In Production' either. It's hard to say if it's a Labour Day backlog or a Powerboost chip shortage for me at this point.
Sponsored