Sponsored

05/09/22 Build week

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
Does any of that pic make sense? I see 6/20 on there, which has been the ETA, until Ford chat said August today.
I would guess that you were incorrectly told your delivery date is 6/20 when it was the projected ETA from moving on in whatever phase you were in to the next. I.e. someone misread the chart and gave you bad info.
Sponsored

Rdmiller185

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Avalanche Grey Raptor
Picking up my space white lariat tomorrow! 12/15/21 order date rescheduled 7 times to land in this thread. Getting 0% for 38months since I was Locked in dec was about the only positive for the wait. She still has wheel wheel liners and a spray in too! I have a busy week planned for upgrades next week. Backflip, tint, fox 2.0 and 295/70 18 nitto RG with Method NV

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I’m willing to bet if I chat with Ford tomorrow.

They’ll say say my truck is still in Muncie, KS.

It’s been at the dealer since Tuesday and everything is squared for pickup on Monday.

Order app and Fords tracker still show in transit.

I don’t know what happened with Fords vehicle tracking this week, but it definitely seems broken.

Riderdie757

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition, Explorer, F150
Mirroring McClane,

United has been in "inactive" status for atleast 3 days and NS has been in "Actual placement".

Yesterday, united changed to "pending p/u" and NS to "rmty". Which means the trucking company responsible for the last leg, now has possession of the truck.

Ford track has reverted to "built awaiting shipment", no date and no filled built bubble. Order track has reverted to "awaiting shipment".

Very odd of the 2 tracking apps. I am very glad for the united tracking option, otherwise if I were to only have Ford or ordertrack, I'd be going crazy now!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Durnin

Durnin

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Mechanic
Well I've never heard the term re-release used before. Did they begin to ship it then say no then go right back to awaiting shipment?
I think I’m going to quit getting updates they can call me when it gets here, went from a June 12 eta to July 15th now

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
I think I’m going to quit getting updates they can call me when it gets here, went from a June 12 eta to July 15th now
That's what I did, I used to check in with chat once a week for a while. Eventually I said screw it, it gets here when it gets here. I just got lucky in the fact that, relatively speaking, other than order to VIN# I didn't have to wait long.

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Exactly, if it takes a couple months to get here then so be it. I'd rather that then spend more for less options that the later guys trucks are coming without.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
The new F150 is now home in TX after a very comfortable 920 mile trip from Granger in Iowa with B&W turnoverball socket installed in Kansas along the way. I couldn't be happier, the progress Ford has made since my 2005 was built is pretty nifty.
Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 01 R

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 02 R

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 03 R

Hang in there, folks, it's worth the wait! :)

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
United has been in "inactive" status for atleast 3 days and NS has been in "Actual placement".

Yesterday, united changed to "pending p/u" and NS to "rmty". Which means the trucking company responsible for the last leg, now has possession of the truck.
How were you able to track with United, @Riderdie757 ? And how did you know it was going with United?

Mine has been sitting at Ramp 03 in Jessup/Annapolis for 3 days now, offloaded from railcar finally, but no realistic idea in what and when the next step is. Dealer just says "june 24" even though it's 50min from dealer in VA and just awaiting convoy pickup(I think).

Sponsored

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
How were you able to track with United, @Riderdie757 ? And how did you know it was going with United?

Mine has been sitting at Ramp 03 in Jessup/Annapolis for 3 days now, offloaded from railcar finally, but no realistic idea in what and when the next step is. Dealer just says "june 24" even though it's 50min from dealer in VA and just awaiting convoy pickup(I think).
Go here and paste your VIN, sometimes you have to turn off your ad blocked or use a different browser so the captcha appears.

https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt/

If your truck is traveling via United, there will be a load number I think.

I put in your VIN and nothing came up, I think it’s safe to say yours is not traveling via United.

I “think” don’t quote me on this, but I know some bigger dealerships will hire there own drivers and Koons is not a small operation.

michaelh24

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Technical Product Manager
My damn truck has still not moved, been sitting around Dearborn since the 2nd. For those who shipped by rail, I assume you had rail listed as the shipping method on ordertrack? I ask because I see at least one was in VA and one in GA, so while I am listed as convoy I am between you in NC. I haven't been able to find out why they ship some via rail and others via convoy. Either way, would be nice if they would ship my truck already.

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
My damn truck has still not moved, been sitting around Dearborn since the 2nd. For those who shipped by rail, I assume you had rail listed as the shipping method on ordertrack? I ask because I see at least one was in VA and one in GA, so while I am listed as convoy I am between you in NC. I haven't been able to find out why they ship some via rail and others via convoy. Either way, would be nice if they would ship my truck already.
I'm thinking some of us that are waiting for shipping might be till at least July until we're shipped. I'd love to be wrong but it seems like Ford doesn't give a damn about any trucks that sit from being off chip hold. It's probably like a single riders line at an amusement park for a roller-coaster. Got one spot open on the rail/convoy? Grab a held back truck.

Riderdie757

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition, Explorer, F150

McClane answered part 1.

Part 2, I just hoped on Google maps and strolled down the highway of the lot where NS offloads for car haulers. Got lucky and saw a United truck with a bunch of new Ford's loaded. There may be other companies that pull from there but my vin was registered on United.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
McClane answered part 1.

Part 2, I just hoped on Google maps and strolled down the highway of the lot where NS offloads for car haulers. Got lucky and saw a United truck with a bunch of new Ford's loaded. There may be other companies that pull from there but my vin was registered on United.
somehow i think mine is due to move with jack cooper.
I have tickets to VA this Thursday, rabbit hole it shows up before then. Please please please
Sponsored