Sponsored

05/09/22 Build week

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I've been playing around with the data compiled on modules for the MY 21/22 F150 compared to the modules that were populated on 5/14 after my F150 came alive. I wanted to see if there was anything obvious that might be holding me up. Here's a few tidbits:
  • Of the 45 possible modules I had 26 with lines of instructions. I don't expect to have them all as some just don't make sense for my build (eg. SCMG). In the Excel screenshot below my active modules with instructions are colored green.
  • There are a few I'd think should be there like the ACCM for any build and some for my specific build like CMR. These might be candidates for the chip hold but just guessing on these and they might be redundant or meant for a completely different configuration.
  • There were 941 commands to these 26 modules assuming I'm reading the data correctly. The BCM and the GWM modules weighed in with 189 and 160 each at the top end with the RTM module only showing one (1) command line.
Bottom line is 1) I must have too much time on my hands, and 2) I'm not sure it's just one module that's missing as I previously thought.

I also think counting the lines you get back from the module check doesn't tell the whole story.

It will be interesting to see what modules show up when the truck ships. The deltas between this set and that set is what I would have been waiting on.

Nerd out....

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 1653341792590
Sponsored

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat Powerboost 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
My dealer called me a few moments ago to mention no changes to my Oct ETA. Going to wait it out. Maybe once they've caught up on custom orders and it's only dealership allocation being scheduled then the ones on hold will get worked on.
I was told an ETA that I can’t remember at moment, then it got delayed to October, then a few days my dealer called me and said an ETA of June. I called and chatted with Ford after my dealer’s news, and both the chat and phone agents said June.

Nailgunn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport
I was told an ETA that I can’t remember at moment, then it got delayed to October, then a few days my dealer called me and said an ETA of June. I called and chatted with Ford after my dealer’s news, and both the chat and phone agents said June.
I'm hoping this is the case for all of us in this thread🤞

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
@Hoopkins45 has yours been delivered yet? Ordertrack shows you a delivered???

Sponsored

Rdmiller185

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Avalanche Grey Raptor
@Hoopkins45 has yours been delivered yet? Ordertrack shows you a delivered???
How do I get in the spreadsheet?

Vin 1FTFW1E88NKD69097

Ordered 12/16/21
Built 5/15/22
Shipping email with estimated date June 25-July 1 on 5/20

Dealer said it left KS plant, went to Detroit and now stuck in Argentine KS.

Reactions: bdl

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
How do I get in the spreadsheet?

Vin 1FTFW1E88NKD69097

Ordered 12/16/21
Built 5/15/22
Shipping email with estimated date June 25-July 1 on 5/20

Dealer said it left KS plant, went to Detroit and now stuck in Argentine KS.
here

Be sure to navigate to the 5/9 tab

athenslb57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150
Shows as "picked" on my end. You got me excited there for a second

Capture.PNG
The "picked" status doesn't matter. My status shows picked and my truck was delivered to my dealer last Friday. I'm picking up my truck this Friday. Vehicle status never changed from "picked" for me

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 XLT Sport Special Edition
Biggest news I've gotten from Ford chat so far in this process..... Amanda says ~90 days for micro chips, interesting!

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week Untitled

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

Sponsored

athenslb57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150
Holy shit! I did not even seen that purple banner up top... I am an idiot. The dealer never said anything about it.. that seems odd I will call now.
Yep, thats it. Exactly what my truck shows in the app

Hoopkins45

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 3.5 XLT pending build
Yep, thats it. Exactly what my truck shows in the app
They said as of 9:30AM it has been dropped off at my dealership. Holy shit! Last I talked to them it was going to be delayed until September.. What a surprise for a Tuesday :love: Thank you @NewToFord for tagging me

athenslb57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150
They said as of 9:30AM it has been dropped off at my dealership. Holy shit! Last I talked to them it was going to be delayed until September.. What a surprise for a Tuesday :love: Thank you @NewToFord for tagging me
Great News! Enjoy!
Sponsored