Sponsored

05/09/22 Build week

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
My blend was yesterday but I have not heard anything. Tracker is not currently working for me.
Same here, tracker wasn’t loading around midnight when I checked, but that may be normal and I just haven’t checked it at that time before. It does load now, but shows no update. If I did get built it likely wasn’t until very late on Saturday so I don’t expect any change in information until Monday at the earliest. I’ve mentioned before, but ordertrack has never shown any shipping info of any kind for me, besides a “rail” designation.

There are a number of folks in the spreadsheet with Friday and Saturday blends but no updates, curious to see if any of those start filling in today.
Sponsored

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat Powerboost 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
My blend was yesterday but I have not heard anything. Tracker is not currently working for me.
If it makes you feel any better, my blend was Thursday and I haven’t heard anything. I did live chat with Ford and they told me that there are no listed constraints, as of Saturday when I chatted with them.

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
If it makes you feel any better, my blend was Thursday and I haven’t heard anything. I did live chat with Ford and they told me that there are no listed constraints, as of Saturday when I chatted with them.
Are you a Dearnborn or Kansas City build? Seems like Dearborn is having the problems

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Reactions: bdl

Tron06

First Name
Court
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Fusion
Occupation
Nav avi/210 tech
There are a number of folks in the spreadsheet with Friday and Saturday blends but no updates, curious to see if any of those start filling in today.
Wish I had an update...blend day was 5/13 and as of now, no modules, no Ford email, and still shows "in production" I'm assuming to this is due the weekend and and my build was 1430/1442. Hopefully by Monday I should have something more promising but who knows...

Reactions: bdl

Sponsored

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
This could potentially be good news for everyone in Chip purgatory: on the tremor forums a member was just informed his order from last month was converted to a 2023 model. Almost looks as though they're taking a lot of unscheduled orders and converting them, and spreading out the rest of the scheduled orders. Again, wishful thinking...but maybe they'll start getting caught up. A lot of speculation on my part, but dammit it's all I've got left!

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Update on my order. Before today the ”in production“ bubble was filled in but not dated. Today, it has date over it. I‘m still continuing to be cautiously optimistic.

Further update, “activation“ button now appears on Ford Pass.
Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 8837868E-B995-440A-8C31-713ED4857C47

Last edited:

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
This could potentially be good news for everyone in Chip purgatory: on the tremor forums a member was just informed his order from last month was converted to a 2023 model. Almost looks as though they're taking a lot of unscheduled orders and converting them, and spreading out the rest of the scheduled orders. Again, wishful thinking...but maybe they'll start getting caught up. A lot of speculation on my part, but dammit it's all I've got left!
I highly doubt anything related to Raptor ot Tremor has any relation to F150's.

Ford is probably planning on one more run of Tremors, and pushing all remaining.

I would not correlate any on this to non raptor/tremor builds

Kalidor

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB King Ranch
Occupation
Network Engineer
I know I've had good progress compared to many, so just know that I'm not complaining here...

Ford status says "Shipped" with no date, palsapp says "Pending", app tracker shows "ASN".

I'm taking comfort in the official Ford status and I'm guessing that when palsapp is updated, the Ford tracking will show a date.

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 1652633352949

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 1652633147634

OP
OP
Durnin

Durnin

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Mechanic
I know I've had good progress compared to many, so just know that I'm not complaining here...

Ford status says "Shipped" with no date, palsapp says "Pending", app tracker shows "ASN".

I'm taking comfort in the official Ford status and I'm guessing that when palsapp is updated, the Ford tracking will show a date.

1652633352949.png

1652633147634.png
Is this a 601a king ranch? Mine is a 601a and apparently I’m waiting on parts for the multi contour seats

Sponsored

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
I highly doubt anything related to Raptor ot Tremor has any relation to F150's.

Ford is probably planning on one more run of Tremors, and pushing all remaining.

I would not correlate any on this to non raptor/tremor builds
You might have a point there. I was thinking the tremor was just an f150 with slightly different suspension and badges, but I forget about all the offroad tech in it. So I suppose maybe that's just good for me and my tremor. Carry on.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
You might have a point there. I was thinking the tremor was just an f150 with slightly different suspension and badges, but I forget about all the offroad tech in it. So I suppose maybe that's just good for me and my tremor. Carry on.
Just a thought. Not sure of course.
Seems like Ford does "runs" of those.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Please pardon my ignorance, can you clue me in on "palsapp"?

Congrats on your apparent progress, and Thanks in Advance!

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150

Kalidor

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB King Ranch
Occupation
Network Engineer
Is this a 601a king ranch? Mine is a 601a and apparently I’m waiting on parts for the multi contour seats
No, it's a 600a, I didn't request the contour seats
Sponsored