First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat Powerboost 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Until you get the people on this forum waiting longer then me, some up to and over a year their vehicles, just refrain from the phony show of excitement or attempt to care about customer service.
I wonder if it’s even really Ford. I have my doubts, but if it is real, why has my truck been sitting since 5/20 with an original ETA of 6/4 that has been continually pushed out to late July?
Sponsored

michaelh24

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Technical Product Manager
I wonder if it’s even really Ford. I have my doubts, but if it is real, why has my truck been sitting since 5/20 with an original ETA of 6/4 that has been continually pushed out to late July?
Did you get an email with a more recent delivery update? My original delivery date was 6/23 - 6/29 and I got another email on 6/15 with an updated delivery date of 7/10 - 7/16. I have not received any other updates from Ford, no shipping nor any updated delivery date. I actually do not expect any more delivery updates as their system seems to be screwed.

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Did you get an email with a more recent delivery update? My original delivery date was 6/23 - 6/29 and I got another email on 6/15 with an updated delivery date of 7/10 - 7/16. I have not received any other updates from Ford, no shipping nor any updated delivery date. I actually do not expect any more delivery updates as their system seems to be screwed.
A long story behind my issues. The vehicle I’m waiting on is actually dealer stock due to an error with my original order. So I won’t get emails. One thing I noticed is when my dealer showed me his reports it had a dealer stock code…a few days after our emails to Nick, it got changed to a customer order code. The dealer said that was a good thing, we shall see.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Well, it's official - I'm "In Transit"! I first saw the change in OrderTracker.app and then called Ford to confirm. The truck is on convoy with LNR Services and I even got a tracking number. ETA is 7/21.

Anyone have experience tracking with LNR?

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Well, it's official - I'm "In Transit"! I first saw the change in OrderTracker.app and then called Ford to confirm. The truck is on convoy with LNR Services and I even got a tracking number. ETA is 7/21.

Anyone have experience tracking with LNR?
I know nothing is logical with Ford, that said you were built 4 days before me. What was the last ETA they gave you? *IF* things go in a way that makes sense, I should not be far behind you.

Sponsored

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I know nothing is logical with Ford, that said you were built 4 days before me. What was the last ETA they gave you? *IF* things go in a way that makes sense, I should not be far behind you.
The last date Ford gave me when I was still Awaiting Shipment was 7/19/-7/25. My dealer just confirmed they are seeing 7/15-7/21 with an "In Transit" status from Ford. Still haven't seen an email from Ford and the Ford Tracker isn't working for me again so all of this is going off of what Ford Marketing told me when I called them. BTW, I think calling is much better than chatting. I've always gotten better info that way.

P.S. Remember our messages from Ford Pass? I'm thinking they both mean someone was in the truck which is a good sign that it's moving.

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
The last date Ford gave me when I was still Awaiting Shipment was 7/19/-7/25. My dealer just confirmed they are seeing 7/15-7/21 with an "In Transit" status from Ford. Still haven't seen an email from Ford and the Ford Tracker isn't working for me again so all of this is going off of what Ford Marketing told me when I called them. BTW, I think calling is much better than chatting. I've always gotten better info that way.

P.S. Remember our messages from Ford Pass? I'm thinking they both mean someone was in the truck which is a good sign that it's moving.
Hmm, my current ETA is 7/16-7/22.
I could see mine a day or two earlier.
I’m hoping that it remains and actually comes in by the current ETA.
Based on yours it *should*, but as stated earlier, nothing makes sense with Ford.

capetownkg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150, Lariat, PowerBoost, SuperCrew, 6.5’
Well a few days shy of 5 months. Which is not bad at all in this chaotic environment. Its the crazy communication and lack thereof that's frustrating.

Anyway it's my first truck and its very nice. The lack of road noise is incredible, but I am coming from a 2010 ford fusion lol. Got 21.4mpg on the way home. Looking forward to learning all the features. Good luck everyone hope your trucks arrive and are everything you hoped for.

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week IMG_20220715_225119
Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week PXL_20220716_011839130

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Well a few days shy of 5 months. Which is not bad at all in this chaotic environment. Its the crazy communication and lack thereof that's frustrating.

Anyway it's my first truck and its very nice. The lack of road noise is incredible, but I am coming from a 2010 ford fusion lol. Got 21.4mpg on the way home. Looking forward to learning all the features. Good luck everyone hope your trucks arrive and are everything you hoped for.

IMG_20220715_225119.jpg
PXL_20220716_011839130.jpg
Nice truck and congratulations!

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
I've gotten the short end of the stick. First time 3 deliveries were made at my dealership in one week. Still not one of them.

Sponsored

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4

IMG_20220715_225119.jpg
PXL_20220716_011839130.jpg
I know I’m in the minority, but I think the Lariat Sport interior is gorgeous.

capetownkg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150, Lariat, PowerBoost, SuperCrew, 6.5’
I know I’m in the minority, but I think the Lariat Sport interior is gorgeous.
I like it, and my wife really likes it as well

Reactions: bdl

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I can't believe it but my truck has arrived at the dealer! Here she is sitting on the lot after arrival.

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week OnLotArrival

They found a few scratches on the back fender that they are going to repair so I should have it in my driveway some time this week. Super excited!!!!

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
I can't believe it but my truck has arrived at the dealer! Here she is sitting on the lot after arrival.

OnLotArrival.jpg

They found a few scratches on the back fender that they are going to repair so I should have it in my driveway some time this week. Super excited!!!!
Congratulations!

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Anyone having trouble with Ford tracking? I can look up other VINs and Order Numbers, just not mine.
Sponsored