DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
Thats promising and points towards my previous thoughts on the horrendous dates
Interesting theory about these new horrendous dates. I hope you are right, but but then yesterday they told me I was on plant hold till Friday. I assume Friday they will give me that long off date so they can surprise me some time before a year passes an say "see we are great!"
Sponsored

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Talked to Marketing this morning and she told me that my status shows that it returned from offsite and is awaiting shipment even though it hasn’t changed from In Production to build yet. She said the delivery estimate is 5/29-6/4

so we will see

hhousewps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150. 2021 Raptor on Order
Reached out for Ford Corporate last week. Just received another email this morning discussing the reason my ETA was pushed to Late July/Early August.

I was told the reason for the push is that my vehicle did not pass QA testing. Wasn't provided specifics but was told that it did not pass inspection. Current ETA of July 29th is a conservative estimate and it's possible the vehicle will be released prior.

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
I realize that Ford is definitely building a lot of vehicles, & that it is hard to keep up with the shear volume of produced vehicles, required parts, & logistics, that goes along with all of this. With that said, I still cannot, for the life of me, understand how Ford can let vehicles sit on the factory grounds for months on end, without resolving the issues that are holding them up. There surely has to be some entity in place to resolve missing parts/quality issues to get these otherwise completed vehicles moving on down the line & off the premises. If there is not, who among us wants to accept a vehicle that has been on "Plant Hold", for any reason?

AggieGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Reached out for Ford Corporate last week. Just received another email this morning discussing the reason my ETA was pushed to Late July/Early August.

I was told the reason for the push is that my vehicle did not pass QA testing. Wasn't provided specifics but was told that it did not pass inspection. Current ETA of July 29th is a conservative estimate and it's possible the vehicle will be released prior.
How did you get a hold of them?

Sponsored

hhousewps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150. 2021 Raptor on Order

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
So we are at 3 days since my truck was brought back from the chip hold lot and had them installed. But there has been nothing since. When I talked to Marketing they show In Production, no Chip Hold and Returned from Offsite. The Delivery eat is still 6/4. So no clue at this point unless I’m going to be one of those that just show up at the dealer one day with no updates

RacerRandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Escape, 2022 F150 Powerboost
Called Ford Marketing yesterday and was told that the 5/21 date I was given on 5/9 is now moved to 8/3. Had to laugh when she said "did you know that you can check that status of your F150 build online?" Told her I was well aware of the website, but the information there hasn't changed since mid-March...still showing "in-production" with a March 24th date.

Seriously considered placing an order for a 2022 Silverado, but I see those on the Silverado forums are complaining about delays as well.

So we wait.....

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
The morning update

seems the return from offsite is now become Plant Hold. Still in production and still 5/29-6/4 eta

I did go ahead and order wheels and tires though since I found a couple good Memorial Day sales

AggieGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Got my delayed shipping date. Bumped to 5/31 - still at ramp 58 with no movement in over a month

Sponsored

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
I also received my 754 modules and fordpass activation 58 days after production.. still no red G on the modules. But something is better than nothing

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
I also received my 754 modules and fordpass activation 58 days after production.. still no red G on the modules. But something is better than nothing
Yea no Red G on mine either when I just checked. Yesterday they told me Plant Hold but still 5/29-6/4 delivery. 🤷‍♂️
But like you said something being done is better than nothing

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
still no red G on the modules.
Yea no Red G on mine either when I just checked.
What is this Red G? The G is at the bottom., in black, on every truck with or without modules. Mine was there with no modules opulated. You can check on complete trucks on lots and the G is just black.

IDK how everyone began to focus on the G. Seems meaningless.

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
What is this Red G? The G is at the bottom., in black, on every truck with or without modules. Mine was there with no modules opulated. You can check on complete trucks on lots and the G is just black.

IDK how everyone began to focus on the G. Seems meaningless.
Myra I’d always had a G at the bottom but this was the first I’d heard about a red one.
Im starting to think my truck was sent offsite for the bedliner after the 754 modules were installed and now waiting for it to return