03/21/22 Build Week Group

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
check this BS out

3C2F56A5-E9F6-4945-8403-22165D327BD5.jpeg
That would tick me off even more than I already am. If this holds you will be receiving a 2022 year truck well into the 2023 model year production window.
Sponsored

hhousewps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150. 2021 Raptor on Order
check this BS out

3C2F56A5-E9F6-4945-8403-22165D327BD5.jpeg

Yep, I was just pushed to last week of July.

Once you add in shipping delays, that will likely get worse due to the cost of diesel, we could legitimately be looking at a late fall delivery.

I'm 99% sure I'm going to place an order for a BMW M3 or Audi RS3 at this point. If my Raptor comes in prior to those arriving I'll just flip it.

I'm pretty much done with Ford. Been a Ford family for 3 decades, but this is just absurd. I suspect we're getting delayed because they're allocating everything they can to Lightning production.

Larry812

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well I have been pushed till July 31st as well. Anyone have an idea of how long Tundra Hybrids are taking?

plessite

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor
Just chatted with Ford and my completion date went from 5/14 to 5/22. I guess that's better than June/July but I'm not optimistic it'll be built in the next week. Also, Ford Chat said it's in production since March but that 5/22 is my delivery date to the dealership and that I should be in touch with them directly as they have a better idea. HAH! Truck isn't completed yet but it'll be delivered to the dealer in 5 days? What a mess.

Ford better give some incentives when all of these trucks ordered in 2021 don't show up until Q4 2022.

Thomasjr51

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Space White
Talked to ford today and now my ETA got pushed back to July 20th lol, this is unbelievable. Smh

Sponsored

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
I think for my sanity I’m just gonna close out all of my Forum pages and the tracker and just try to forget about this bull (even though this has put a pretty big kink in our summer vacation plans). I’ll talk to you guys in a few months 🖖

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford chat told me today, 7 weeks after they sent out the "Your vehicle has been built & is awaiting shipping" email, that my truck is now on PLANT HOLD! This is a sure fire way to alienate a Customer!!!

huchode

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Same boat as recent comments. Going to likely flip it for a $15k profit and tell Ford to shove my loyalty up their incompetent cunts.

Putting in an iX order next week. At least the Germans take orders for what they can actually manufacture without intentionally screwing their customers with false delivery promises. 2nd car will likely be a Defender with the F-150 profits even though the delivery is also likely 6 months.

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Ok I know I said I was taking a break from all of this, but I was updating my Apps on my phone yesterday and saw there was an update for the Ford app.

so out of curiosity to see what was new, I opened it up and lo and behold I now had Activate on my Ford Pass and also had a section for my Onboard Power. So then I went and pulled my modules and all of my 754s had populated. So something was done to my truck yesterday though I didn’t get a built email so there may be more holding it up.

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ok I know I said I was taking a break from all of this, but I was updating my Apps on my phone yesterday and saw there was an update for the Ford app.

so out of curiosity to see what was new, I opened it up and lo and behold I now had Activate on my Ford Pass and also had a section for my Onboard Power. So then I went and pulled my modules and all of my 754s had populated. So something was done to my truck yesterday though I didn’t get a built email so there may be more holding it up.
Any kind of progress is better than no progress at all!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter

So,maybe I was right about Ford giving insane dates knowing they could beat them?
I hope your truck is done and ships!

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
So,maybe I was right about Ford giving insane dates knowing they could beat them?
I hope your truck is done and ships!
Maybe you’re right. They just figure they’ll throw out late July/Aug so people get mad and the. Delivery early to make em happy again and give good comments on early delivery.
But regardless at least I can see that something was done and it was actually pulled out of the lot to have it done. Now curious if it still shows chip hold

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Ok so I resisted most of the day, but with the 754 chips being installed and my activate popping up I decided to chat today. They told me I was still on chip hold but my delivery date changed from 8/14 to 6/4 now. But I also still don’t have a built email so who know, but at least it shows they have pulled it from the lot

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Ok so I resisted most of the day, but with the 754 chips being installed and my activate popping up I decided to chat today. They told me I was still on chip hold but my delivery date changed from 8/14 to 6/4 now. But I also still don’t have a built email so who know, but at least it shows they have pulled it from the lot
Thats promising and points towards my previous thoughts on the horrendous dates

Reactions: TJE