First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid
Occupation
RV technician
My build was 3/15. It only now just showed up on the Ford order tracker, but thanks to the other site provided on this forum, I saw it change from a July 1 delivery, to an August 31 delivery, and then to an October 31st delivery where the Ford site says the same. I'm thinking I should at least ask for a paint protection finish and undercoating for compensation for sitting in a parking lot in Dearborn all year. :) ,
Sponsored

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F 150 Lariat
I Emailed, sent one each to Becca Anderson, Bill Ford, Elena Ford, and Jim Farley, not sure which one assigned me to an Executive Liaison. They contacted me about five days later (I had given up). Exactly one month later I contacted them again basically because of no progress, no communication. Two days later my truck was completed and shipped.
Do you happen to still have those email addresses you can share? I posted on this forum last week regarding a dealership not accepting the signed order agreement, I'm looking to send an email (with documentation) in detail regarding this matter to as many Ford executives as possible.